The position of Machine Technician includes, but is not limited to, ensuring products are manufactured in a timely fashion and in accordance with customer and Canadian GMP regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Familiarity with GMP regulations, SOPs, and safety regulations.
- Assure that the daily production schedule is completed.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Work with the team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
- Collecting raw resources for processing, measuring, and mixing raw materials.
- Controlling the automated process and temperature for making products.
- Checking the quality of prepared product and documenting the exact results at definite times of production process.
- Operating and maintaining machines that manufacture the final product.
- Cleaning and sanitize the plant processing area.
- Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 15 kg.
- Works well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Hardworking and reliable team player.
- Able to learn quickly and work efficiently.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge/understanding of Canadian regulatory issues for manufacturing/ packaging of pharmaceutical/ nutraceutical products.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to follow and execute both written and verbal instructions.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. creates natural products and ingredients aimed at helping consumers get and stay healthy. Those products are...