- Clean building floors according to defined standards by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. Additionally, clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, according to defined standards by using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Notify the Operation Manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 15 kg.
- Works well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Hardworking and reliable team player.
- Able to learn quickly and work efficiently.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to follow and execute both written and verbal instructions.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Invictus Building Maintenance Ltd
- 4 days ago
Good N Clean building maintenance ltd
- 4 days ago
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
- 10 days ago
Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. creates natural products and ingredients aimed at helping consumers get and stay healthy. Those products are...