Working under Inspection Manager, Inspection/Package Operator is responsible for inspecting finished products and ensuring product are in conformance to quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform visual inspections on finished manufacturing products
- Weigh and measure products before packaging
- Pick out defective product that are not up to quality standards
- Label products and package in bulk
- Other work-related duties as assigned by warehouse supervisors
- Able to work Saturday shifts 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Repetitive task, manual dexterity, and hand-eye co-ordination required
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience in manufacturing environment is an asset
- Health check report and own steel toe boots
Indeed - 21 months ago
Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. creates natural products and ingredients aimed at helping consumers get and stay healthy. Those products are...