The position of Accounting Clerk will be responsible for full-cycling accounting and handling all bookkeeping and financial administration of the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating, coordinating, and evaluating the bookkeeping programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with local, provincial, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements, accounting reports, analyses, and information reports.
- Familiarity in using developed finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Assist other managers to provide support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Data entry for records systems in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
- An appropriate level of post secondary education in Finance or Accounting.
- Additional education, such as a CPA, would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and a familiarity with electronic presentation/report formats (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability for creative and strategic business thinking.
- Previous industry experience in pharmaceutical or nutraceutical manufacturing would be considered an asset.
- Secondary language in Taiwanese and Mandarin would be an asset
Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. creates natural products and ingredients aimed at helping consumers get and stay healthy. Those products are...