We are a professional orthodontic team seeking an energetic, positive, self-motivated person with an accomplished background in office management, treatment coordinating and marketing. We are looking for the right staff member to complement our team who has exceptional relationship-building skills, is highly motivated and eager to create an enjoyable experience for every patient who walks through our doors!
We also invite any CDA’s who are interested in expanding their career to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service
- Oversee front and back office staff
- Organize office operations including bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control and other administrative duties
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office programs, such as Word & Excel
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain accounts payable
- Knowledge of all reception procedures
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients
- Knowledge of effective orthodontic scheduling procedures
- Knowledge in various insurance plans & predeterminations forms
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to connect with patients by possessing a warm and friendly personality
- Experience with Dolphin Management an asset
- Other reception and administrative duties
Public Relations and Marketing:
- Ability to be creative with in house contests
- Promotion of contests and current events
- Contract renewals
- Promotional literature
- Community liaison between our office, local schools, community functions, and other dental practices
CDA experience is an asset but not required.
*We are a Certified Orthodontic Specialist Office.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
We have serious fun doing serious work! Our goal at Viva Orthodontics is to provide quality orthodontic care, quality results, and...