VitalAire Employee Reviews

Worst company I have worked for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 July 2016
Initially, it seemed like a good company to be at. But over time, you realize that it's far from that. Those who were there on a regular basis, and making sure that the work was done, got stabbed in the back. Those that bullied, frequently absent, and hardly did any work, got a pat on the back from Management.
Pros
Some co-workers were good to work with
Poor Management
Billing Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga11 April 2015
The whole work environment is under lots of stress.... employees are very unhappy. Two employees are on stress leave. HR is not approachable. lots of favoritism. Managers does not know their jobs. unrealistic goals in billing dept.
Pros
no pros
Cons
Long hours and no nobody apprecaite
Resist work place /
Medical Gas Driver (Former Employee) –  Alberta, Canada28 January 2015
Worked with two faced co-workers who always challenge you if they see you smarter and hard working minorety individual!! Managments don't care about employers performance . But if you Are the worst performer and not a visible minorety you are the best !! The More you are dumb the more you great because the managment are carless ..
Pros
No one cares
Cons
Long hours / poor managments / inside discrimination
I enjoyed working with the clients when I got the opportunity
Branch Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, Ontario3 September 2014
When I started my job with Vitalaire, I was told this was an inside customer service position. It was a maternity leave but could lead to more. I unfortunately was placed behind a wall and didn't get to experience the customer service position I was hoping to have. I mostly moved paperwork around and tried to organize the office. I really enjoyed the time I had to spend with the clients and wished there had been more of that. During my employ, there was a major rearranging of management which lead to a lot of dissension with the permanent staff. At the end of my time there, I was offered a position but declined due to the unhappy atmosphere.
Pros
Working with the public
Cons
To much paper shuffling!
hard work does not mean advancement
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2014
this could be a good company if management cared about the company but there is so much office politics that management forgets their role....it seems that most mangers want yes men and are only concerned with collecting their pay and don't care to listen to employees who actually do the job and can offer better solutions to make the company more productive "don't rock the boat" it may show that your boss doesn't really know what they are doing
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
poor HR department
best job I have ever had!!
CAO ( clinical assistant for oxygen ) (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC6 June 2014
clean, test , adjust and or repair medical oxygen equipment
liase between the company and various gov. institutions i.e. hospitals, long term care facilities...
I meet people from all walks of life! I get to show them how to improve their quality of life .
Pros
not micro managed, managers open to new ideas, flexible hours
Cons
on call rotation
Productive & Fun Workplace & with great team
Accounts payable Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario20 July 2012
Wonderful place with freindly management and co-operative co-workers.
Pros
great environment
Cons
contract ended