VitalAire

VitalAire Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Resist work place /
Medical Gas Driver (Former Employee), Alberta, CanadaJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: no one cares
Cons: long hours / poor managments / inside discrimination
Worked with two faced co-workers who always challenge you if they see you smarter and hard working minorety individual!! Managments don't care about employers performance . But if you Are the worst performer and not a visible minorety you are the best !! The More you are dumb the more you great because the managment are carless ..
I enjoyed working with the clients when I got the opportunity
Branch Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owen Sound, OntarioSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: working with the public
Cons: to much paper shuffling!
When I started my job with Vitalaire, I was told this was an inside customer service position. It was a maternity leave but could lead to more. I unfortunately was placed behind a wall and didn't get to experience the customer service position I was hoping to have. I mostly moved paperwork around and tried to organize the office. I really enjoyed the time I had to spend with the clients and wished there had been more of that. During my employ, there was a major rearranging of management which lead to a lot of dissension with the permanent staff. At the end of my time there, I was offered a position but declined due to the unhappy atmosphere.
hard work does not mean advancement
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: poor hr department
this could be a good company if management cared about the company but there is so much office politics that management forgets their role....it seems that most mangers want yes men and are only concerned with collecting their pay and don't care to listen to employees who actually do the job and can offer better solutions to make the company more productive "don't rock the boat" it may show that your boss doesn't really know what they are doing
best job I have ever had!!
CAO ( clinical assistant for oxygen ) (Current Employee), Kamloops, BCJune 6, 2014
Pros: not micro managed, managers open to new ideas, flexible hours
Cons: on call rotation
clean, test , adjust and or repair medical oxygen equipment
liase between the company and various gov. institutions i.e. hospitals, long term care facilities...
I meet people from all walks of life! I get to show them how to improve their quality of life .
Productive & Fun Workplace & with great team
Accounts payable Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJuly 20, 2012
Pros: great environment
Cons: contract ended
Wonderful place with freindly management and co-operative co-workers.