We are currently recruiting for a full-time Territory Sales Representative for the Northern Alberta region, based in Edmonton. This position is responsible for expanding the Sleep Apnea and Oxygen patient base by promoting our services and products to healthcare facilities, physicians and the related medical community.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify business opportunities by researching the marketplace; physicians, institutions and community agencies to explore and identify their needs
- Gain referrals by visiting and cultivating relationship with key referral sources to position VitalAire as the service provider of choice
- Present Business Plans and Financial Forecasts on new business opportunities
- Liaise and support other members of the sales team in contract negotiations and contract management
- Forecast growth projections and provide input during budget time
- Meet or exceed the budgeted patient growth objectives by measuring progress and adjusting approach to yield results
- Maintain competitive edge by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Regularly communicate information on industry & clinical information to co-workers
- Actively participate in profile building initiatives by coordinating, attending and exhibiting at select tradeshows and conferences
- Report on activities and outcomes by completing the prescribed sales reporting documents accurately and on a timely basis
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a Healthcare or science related discipline
- 3-5 years sales experience required; experience promoting healthcare services and/or products preferred
- Clinical experience (RRT or RN) with an understanding of Respiratory homecare services, products and the marketplace is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel
- Experience in contract negotiations and contract management with a strong proven sales record
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Enthusiasm, self-reliance, drive and ability to sell
- Must be a team player with good leadership skills
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- _Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package
- Company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader_
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications can send their resume in confidence quoting “Sales Representative - Edm” in the subject line to be considered.
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...