VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in medical gases, medical gas systems, homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and respiratory services for over 40 years and holds national accreditation status with Accreditation Canada.
We are currently recruiting for a highly energetic and motivated full-time Sales Representative – Medical Gas Systems working out of our Brampton location. A successful candidate will have experience selling constructions products and services, preferably within the mechanical division, for heathcare related projects. The succesful candidate will serve customers by providing information, specifications, demonstrations, and quotations, post delivery support and meeting customer identified needs. The incumbent will focus his/her responsibilities in the medical gases division while promoting VitalAire's safety and quality practices.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify business opportunities by researching the marketplace, engineering firms, construction firms, and healthcare institutions to explore and identify their needs;
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit potential customers
- Service existing accounts by meeting with them regularly and as required to provide information on new and existing products and services, and providing in-service education
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing plans by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, the competition, trends, and maintaining historical records on area and customer preferences and sales
- Report on activities and outcomes by completing the prescribed sales reporting documents accurately and on a timely basis
- Actively participates in profile building initiatives by coordinating, attending and exhibiting at select tradeshows and conferences
- College Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical, Healthcare and/or Business Administration
- Experience selling construction products is an asset; preferably within the mechanical division for healthcare related projects
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Understanding of respiratory products, services, and procedures is an asset
- Excellent computer skills with advance level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel is required
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications should send their resume in confidence quoting “Sales Representative - MGS - Brampton” in the title to be considered.
Indeed - 14 months ago
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...