VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 46 200 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been a national leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years. We are the first integrated Canadian medical firm holding national accreditation status with the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package
- Company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
To meet our growing respiratory therapy services VitalAire is actively recruiting a highly energetic and motivated full-time Sales Consultant to work out of our Edmonton location. The successful candidate will be responsible for profitably selling medical gases, medical devices and services throughout a designated territory while cross-promoting VitalAire’s Medical Gas Systems and Installation Services. He/She will serve customers by providing information, product demonstrations, quotations, post delivery support, generally working to exceed customer needs while maximizing profitability and meeting territorial budget.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and exceed customers goals and needs
- Identify business opportunities by researching the marketplace and establishing new accounts
- Service existing accounts by meeting with them regularly and as required to provide information on new and existing products and services
- Meet targets (financial and other) by selling according to business unit sales & marketing plan
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing plans
- Attend product training seminars and sales meetings
- Actively participates in profile building initiatives by coordinating, attending, and exhibiting at select tradeshows and conferences
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Healthcare, life sciences, respiratory, or business administration
- 3-5 years of commercial sales experience required, ideally within the healthcare sector selling respiratory devices and/or long term contractual supply & service agreements
- Strong proven sales record
- Knowledge of compressed gas industry an asset
- Understanding of Respiratory homecare services and products and the marketplace is an asset
- Experience in contract negotiations and contract management
- Excellent computer skills with advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Enthusiasm, self-reliance, drive to succeed while offering top quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and strong time management skills are a necessity
- Must be a team player with good leadership skills and an ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to travel with overnight stays in a territory comprised of healthcare facilities located in both urban and rural centres; work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications can send their resume in confidence to the attention of quoting “Sales Consultant - Edmonton - Indeed” in the subject line to be considered.
Indeed - 10 months ago
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...