VitalAire is currently recruiting for a temporary Records Management Associate for our Edmonton location to fulfill a nine (9) month contract. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining patient records by preparing files, sorting, filing and retrieving documents in a timely manner.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares documents for filing by compiling and sorting
- Prepares folders in compliance with established standards and maintains file integrity by adhering to established filing system procedures
- Locates and retrieves files and documents promptly when requested
- Reports to supervisor any changes needed to filing procedures or space allocations
- Identifies, prepares and archives inactive files and maintains historical record of archiving activities
- Maintains customer confidentiality by properly disposing of documents and by controlling access to patient files
- Completes data entry assignments as required
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains inventory of office supplies
- Adapts to changing demands and rearranges work priorities accordingly
- Performs additional duties and special projects as assigned
- Secondary School diploma or equivalent
- Prior medical records / filing experience would be an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to accurately sort and file documents in a timely manner
- Team player who can also work independently
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment and see tasks through to completion
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,) and knowledge of AS400/TIMS (or any other Customer management/billing system)
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications can send their resume, in confidence, quoting “RMA– Edmonton” in the subject line to be considered.
Indeed - 7 months ago
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...