VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and respiratory services for over 40 years and holds national accreditation status with Accreditation Canada.
We are currently looking for a full-time Medical Gas Driver to fill a 6 month contract for our Saskatoon location. This position is the ongoing contact in patient care and medical institutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre and Post vehicle inspection of vehicle; ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness of delivery vehicles
- Ensures correct loading/unloading vehicle by identifying product requirements for the day, loading product of material in compliance with safety and legislative requirements
- Maintains safe vehicle practices and protects load in compliance with organization policies and procedures, and highway rules and regulations
- Meets client’s goals and needs by delivering products accordingly to daily schedule
- Team player in delivery of company needs
- Establishes and maintains efficient delivery service of liquid oxygen, cylinder medical gases and respiratory equipment to patient’s residences and institutions
- Instructs clients in equipment operation and safety
- Completes paperwork as required for patient records and billing
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 3 drivers’ license with air brake endorsement
- Previous driving experience, specifically with Transportation of Dangerous Goods is an asset
- Clean driver’s abstract and an ability to lift up to 60 pounds unassisted
- Must be safety conscious, a strong team member and able to work independently
- Reliable, self motivated and committed to high standards of service
- Strong organization, problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are up for the challenge of a multifaceted job in Community Respiratory Care, then we want to hear from you!
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications can email their resume quoting “Driver – Saskatoon” in the subject line to be considered; or fax: (306) 652-2377.
Indeed - 13 months ago
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...