Coordinator, Quality & Funding
VitalAire Canada Inc.
Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, sleep apnea programs and CPAP treatment from coast to coast. Our 40 years of experience, 90 locations, 800 employees and national accreditation status with the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 50,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been a national leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years.
Looking for a Challenge?
VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition are available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
Are you ready to get on-board?
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Coordinator, Quality & Funding for our Edmonton, AB location. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating Provincial and Federal funding programs for the Alberta and Prairie regions. You will also liaise with the Funding representatives, work with various levels throughout the organization regarding funding and held billing, and work on various projects relating to funding programs as required.
- Completes tracking and verification of applications for Provincial and Federal funding Agencies and verifies the status of these applications on a monthly basis
- Carries out the auditing funding application forms for data accuracy
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the Funding Agencies regarding outstanding applications on behalf of the Alberta and Prairie regions
- Prepares credits and write-off and sends them to the Supervisor for review
- Executes training for Alberta and Prairie region’s field staff on changes relating to Funding Agencies practices and guidelines
- Trains new branch personnel on individual responsibilities and overall processes for Held Billing and Funding Agencies
- Continuously contributes to improving the region’s operations by sending updates and alerts regarding the Funding Agency practices and policies
- Creates and distributes various Regional reports relating to Funding and Held Billing on a monthly basis
- Maintains client confidence and protects VitalAire's operations by keeping all information confidential
- Makes recommendations and outlines funding programs criteria to internal employees while improving processes.
- Provides administrative support to branch staff
- College Diploma or Certificate, preferably in Administration and 1 – 2 years of general office/data entry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook and strong data entry skills
- Able to work independently as well as integrate with all levels of management
- Superior focus on customer service and exceptional telephone mannerisms
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills, quick learner and ability to work within a team environment
We participate in equal opportunity employment.