We are currently looking for a full-time Branch Customer Service Representative for our Regina location. In this role, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls from clients, greeting clients in person, accepting orders, and obtaining and providing product information, while ensuring a high level of customer service.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides friendly and helpful service to customers
- Sales and maintenance of respiratory and CPAP inventory for the branch
- Sales of oxygen and CPAP supplies to walk-in and call in clients
- Jointly books CPAP appointments for the Branch
- Informs clients of the requirements to meet funding program criteria
- Contributes to team effort by working with and supporting other staff to achieve optimal customer service
- Assists healthcare professionals with the completion of necessary forms, and assisting with the maintenance of CPAP equipment
- Facilitates payments by preparing funding documents
- Provides support for supervisors/managers, sales and healthcare staff
- Contributes to the growth of VitalAire by providing information and giving demonstrations to prospective clients
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of two years of general office experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) with strong data entry skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with an ability to work independently
- Superior focus on customer service
- Ability to work flexible hours in order to provide service to our customers for extended hours
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package
- Company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
We participate in equal opportunity employment.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...