We are currently looking for a temporary Billing Administrator for a one-year contract for our Mississauga Head Office. In this role, you will be responsible for the timely confirmation of customer orders and ensuring that all customer billings/invoices are issued according to month end policies and procedures. Fluency in French and English is required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes and ensures the timely delivery and accurate invoicing for VitalAire customers
- Ensures proper set-up of customer billing structures and leases; which includes asset movements, patient status changes and maintaining patient billing notes
- Adheres to month end deadlines through proper execution of all billing functions; ensures timely processing of revenue related documents to capture in current period
- Performs administrative duties that include filing documents and internal customer inquiries related to billing
- Investigates and responds to billing disputes that are forwarded to them by the Accounts Receivable team
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent with 3 – 5 years of experience in a billing environment
- Bilingual in English/French, both written and spoken, is required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to manage changing priorities
- Demonstrated knowledge with AS400 and MS Office
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous healthcare experience would be an asset
We participate in equal opportunity employment.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...