Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, sleep apnea programs and CPAP treatment from coast to coast. Our 40 years of experience, 90 locations, 800 employees and national accreditation status with the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 50,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been a national leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years.
Looking for a Challenge?
Individuals looking for a job – not a career – need not apply. VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition is available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package
- Company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
Are you ready to get on-board?
We are currently looking for a full-time Bilingual Inside Sales Representative for our Mississauga Head Office working 12:00pm to 8:00pm. The incumbent is accountable for the coordination, supervision and analysis of overall cylinder distribution operations, including distribution processes, logistic performance indicators, budget development, safety and quality procedures, logistic projects.
- Perform routine follow up calls as per Repap protocol to attain renewal sales goals targets
- Support clients in their continued CPAP therapy through ongoing sales of mask or machine replacements and other CPAP products
- Arrange for direct shipment of product to clients
- Coordinate with branches to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained
- Educate customers on CPAP product offerings and services including explaining pricing and answering questions to support the branch network and build value in our customer relationships
- Identify customer issues and provide appropriate solutions via up-selling of additional CPAP products and/or services
- Book appointments directly at the branch level where required
- Maintain client files by inputting and/or updating client information in our CRM system
- Troubleshoot system issues on behalf of the regions; provide support to the branches and customer service department by providing ongoing training and support.
- Provide support to clients and branches as a subject matter expert for third party private insurance and funding programs
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent, with 3 – 5 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective phone selling techniques including an ability to understand client needs and be persuasive
- Team player who is self-motivated, possesses a high level of integrity and strong problem solving skills
- Efficient time management abilities and capable of prioritizing in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with superior trouble shooting skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and experience with a CRM is an asset
- Ability to work some evenings as required
We participate in equal opportunity employment.