We are currently looking for a full time temporary Bilingual Contract Administrator (1 year contract) for our Mississauga, ON location. The successful candidate will manage the integrity of contract logging, tender submissions and reporting. The incumbent will act as a liaison between the sales team, VitalAire locations and external parties and will carry out all responsibilities while promoting VitalAire's safety and quality practices.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the compilation of tender specification documents. Completes daily Tender website research for new business opportunities and current opportunity updates (addenda, questions) Ensures timely updating of the tender team on roles, responsibilities and deadlines
- Works closely with VitalAire's Sales Team to coordinate tender documents and ensures the proper licensing procedures are maintained throughout all tender processes
- Manages contract and associated documents in contract database, while creating and maintaining a filing system
- Reviews conformity to contract or agreement requirements and determines acceptable compliance; reviews and reports open contract renewals and expiry dates; follows up on renewals and cancellations of contracts at all internal and external levels as required. Processes and distributes documents such as contracts, letters throughout the various stages of tendering, internally and externally; during tender process, proof reads through new contracts and looks for any special requests in regards to formatting of templates and assures that all information is attached per appendices
- Supports Accounts Receivable Administrators with inquires that pertain to invoice discrepancies, contract history and pricing details
- Supports Billing Clerks with inquires that pertain to purchase order discrepancies while updating pricing for substitutes or new customers
- Compiles data for preparing monthly reports. Gathers price quotes for items that are not under contracts and maintains all clinical products contracts. Assists with customer and sales support (reports on sales, products, pricing usages)
- Maintains account changes and sets up new accounts; creates new contracts using the AS400 system
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- College diploma or certificate and 1 – 2 years experience in office administration; experience with RFP/RFQ submissions preferred
- Fully bilingual in English and French is a must
- Proficiency with MS Office; experience with AS400 is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a superior focus on customer service
- Ability to meet tight deadlines; strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Team player who is comfortable taking initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications can send their resume in confidence (quote “Bilingual Contract Administrator – Mississauga ” in the subject line).
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...