VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and respiratory services for over 40 years and holds national accreditation status with Accreditation Canada.
We are currently looking for a Bilingual Accounts Receivable Administrator for our Mississauga location. This purpose of this position is to collect past due payments and bring the account current while maintaining customer loyalty and good will.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles prompt collection of past due accounts in order to minimize bad debt while continuing to maintain a high level of customer service
- Reviews and responds to Government and Third Party Insurance claim reports in a timely manner
- Liaises with Branch Managers, Sales, and Customer Service Representatives to resolve issues in a timely manner through to final resolution
- Completes account reconciliations on a regular basis
- Responds to written and telephone requests for documents and information from customers
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Completed College diploma or certificate with a focus on Collections
- 2 – 3 years experience in an accounting/finance environment; experience with collections preferred
- Fully bilingual in English and French is a must
- Excellent communication skills with a superior focus on customer service
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Team player who is comfortable taking initiative
Why work for VitalAire?
- A competitive compensation, benefit, vacation and GRSP program
- Continuous learning through ongoing training and tuition reimbursement
- An opportunity to develop ongoing relationships with patients
- An environment that encourages innovative ideas, career development and advancement
- Standard working hours allowing for a better work/life balance
Please visit www.vitalaire.com for more information! We participate in equal opportunity employment.
Please note: we will not be accepting solicitations from recruiting agencies at this time.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...