We are currently looking for a full time Bilingual Inside Sales Representative for our Mississauga location. The function of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide support to the branch network by contacting existing CPAP customers. This position will be responsible for following up by telephone with patients to ensure their ongoing CPAP therapy is in place and their CPAP needs are being met. The incumbent will manage direct sales of masks and accessories where applicable, as well as booking appointments directly at the branch level.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine follow up calls as per Repap protocol to attain renewal sales goals targets
- Support clients in their continued CPAP therapy through ongoing sales of mask or machine replacements and other CPAP products
- Arrange for direct shipment of product to clients
- Coordinate with branches to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained
- Educate customers on CPAP product offerings and services including explaining pricing and answering questions to support the branch network and build value in our customer relationships
- Identify customer issues and provide appropriate solutions via up-selling of additional CPAP products and/or services
- Book appointments directly at the branch level where required
- Maintain client files by inputting and/or updating client information in our CRM system
- Troubleshoot system issues on behalf of the regions; provide support to the branches and customer service department by providing ongoing training and support.
- Provide support to clients and branches as a subject matter expert for third party private insurance and funding programs
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent, with 3 – 5 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective phone selling techniques including an ability to understand client needs and be persuasive
- Team player who is self-motivated, possesses a high level of integrity and strong problem solving skills
- Efficient time management abilities and capable of prioritizing in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with superior trouble shooting skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and experience with a CRM is an asset
- Ability to work some evenings as required
We participate in equal opportunity employment.
Please note: we are not currently accepting solicitations from external recruiting agencies.
Indeed - 8 months ago
VitalAire Canada Inc, an Air Liquide (AL) subsidiary, has been a Canadian leader in homecare oxygen therapy, sleep therapies, and...