Every day, the team at Vital Insights strives to be the best customer experience management company in the world. And our leaders know that in order to get there, we need to stack our team with the world’s best talent; the most passionate and driven people. If you want in on the excitement that is growing in our offices with every passing minute, this is your time – today is your day. Our Customer Love team is looking for an awesome, super-duper Customer Support Representative to join the growing team at our global headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario.
Consistent. Fun. Patient. Friendly. Genuine. These are all words that describe our Customer Love team. The people that make up this front-line team work tirelessly and effortlessly to create a memorable experience for each and every one of our clients. Finding someone that not only meets but truly embodies these characteristics is important to us, but we know you’re already up to the challenge. You are a knowledge worker, sharing your best practices and system know-how with a variety of people and personalities. Most importantly, working with technology doesn’t scare you - you welcome the opportunity to showcase your tech savvy and strive to become a champion of the Vital Insights product line, its many processes and nuances.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Providing world-class support to customer-reported issues, determining root causes and resolutions by telephone, email, and live chat
- Accurately disseminating technical information
- Consulting various internal teams including Quality Assurance, Development, and Account Management, regarding issue escalation, problem resolution, ranging in levels of priority
- Recording and updating customer requests into the issue tracking system
- Providing feedback to the Director of Customer Love to improve software usability
- Sharing best practices within the Customer Love team on ways to improve customer support operations and process workflows
- Reviewing and bucketing customer comments through a web-based tool
- Ongoing training with the Corporate Training Manager, as required
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written,
- Fluency in French (written and spoken) is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to independently defined and resolve issues with access to resources.
- Flexibility in regards to varying working hours.
- Adept at answering general questions and on-the-spot training to users on system software functionality.
- A proactive, positive and professional attitude
- Must be available to work the following shifts: 9:00am – 5:00pm or 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard