About Visual Defence
Visual Defence provides governments, airports, public transportation and commercial customers with public safety and security solutions. For more information about us and our services, you may view our corporate video at: http://www.visualdefence.com/?q=media/promo/en
If you have a technical background and enjoy fast paced, multi-tasking environment, then we have an exciting opportunity with future growth potential at our Richmond Hill headquarters.
- Prepare Technical Tender and RFP Documentation
- Assist with project design & documentation
- Ability to write technical system design and system solutions
- Thoroughly understand and evaluate new and exciting technologies
- Conduct technical presentations including demos at Visual Defence and other locations
- Provide assistance and high level support to customers
- Work closely with developers, engineering, project managers and others to develop solution customer needs.
- Eligible for P.Eng. and MBA experience
Qualifications & Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of windows based systems
- Understanding of electronics fundamentals
- Experience with coding
- General understanding of network basics
- Highly, self motivated team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Focus on providing superior customer service
- Focus on providing superior work
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent command of the English and French language (oral and written)
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent.