Vistaprint Employee Reviews in Canada

Stay away
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ONMay 25, 2016
Management likes to pick on certain people. playing favourites constantly. One person does something that will get another person written-up. They care about money. Not their customers ( they willingly send out bad product) and certainly not their employees. Very target oriented. Given a few hours to hit unrealistic targets if not your fired. If you make it past that cause your a friend or attractive. You will be constantly harassed.
Pros
Cons
Too long to mention
Productive and fun workplace.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 25, 2016
A typical day at work is I would come and sign in, Then go and scan and pack items into bins that I would later take to shippers.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
I enjoyed my Place of Employment, would love to go back
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, OntarioJanuary 9, 2015
A typical day at Vistaprint.

Started with us checking the board to see which department we were placed in to start with. From there we went to our departments and we worked till our next break. We would be switched around from different departments so the work would not get boring or tedious.

Co Workers were amazing people to work with, I really felt I was a contributing member to the company.

I was successful in all departments that I worked in. So I did not feel that the work was stressful

The most enjoyable part of the job was being around a positive work environment. Being Treated with Respect, Dignity, and feeling like I was a contributing member to the Team
Pros
paid lunches, convenient hours
Cons
10 minute breaks
Easy repetitive work, sorting and packing
Binning/Shipping (Former Employee) –  Belle River, ONMay 27, 2015
sorted items into bins that are all numbered, more of a tedious job then a difficult one, also shipped items to people across the globe
can't see it as job sacurity, looking for new one
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Winddsor, OnMarch 4, 2012
-management will do anything to not bring worker union in,
(gave us letter how good we have here beacuse we have free uniforms, water fountains and overpriced cafeteria with uncooked fast food meals)
-half the managment is from automotive where they failed before and only have their positions beacuse they all almost come from one place
-management with no experience in the industry
-organization does not care about customers complaints
-maintenance, machine operators, supervisors, quality dep. not experienced in print indistry or does not care in improvement
-constant policy changes aka No policy in the workplace
-everyone is blaming eachother when issues arise instead of working togehter
global corporation with hundreds of milions gives $25 for christmas bonus and no option for booking day off during that time (busy season) when most of us meet with faily memebrs we did not see for long time
-no rotating shifts, even after whole place is asking for it for last 4 years
-lots of workers fired after they pass 5years seniority (gain 3rd week of vacation)
Cons
too many for small space
growing company
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lakeshore, ONOctober 16, 2012
Schedule interviews and complete written correspondence to candidates;
Maintain general office documentation, policies and procedures;
Responsible for company access badges, distribution, issues and upkeep;
Liaison between temporary agencies;
Update and maintain temporary staff listing, absenteeism, hours, performance reviews and on-call listing;
Responsible for creating new hire announcements and ordering business cards;
Ensure all new hire packages are ready and available prior to employee start date
Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors and colleagues from other offices in a hospitable manner;
Answer all incoming calls that have been directed to the front office;
Arrange and ensure that all necessary travel and transportation arrangements have been made for all incoming visitors and hourly staff leaving on business trips;
Responsible for assisting with the organization of all social and internal events ;
Work closely with all relevant peers/departments when booking luncheons;
Responsible for ordering all lower office supplies and ensuring that the inventory levels are maintained to allow the office to run efficiently;
Receive/Sort/Distribute incoming mail;
Assist HR department with administrative tasks;
Responsible for ensuring the bi-weekly 5S audits are completed and action items are follow-up;