Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, requisition of supplies, as well as additional clerical duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Receptionist will open, distribute in-coming mail for approval, prepare outgoing mail, courier packages, e-mail and fax as requested.
- Responsible for answering phones and directing calls to their appropriate destination.
- Front-line employee responsible for greeting visitors and informing staff of their arrival.
- Organize refreshments and lunches for meetings as required.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering office and janitorial supplies. Ensuring that maintenance issues such as photocopier repair are looked after.
- Maintain phone lists.
- Data entry to support fleet manager.
- Maintain various filing of records in an organized and systematic manner.
- From time to time, perform other duties as requested by management
- Ability to maintain effective work relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computerized systems experience, in particular Microsoft Office would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment
Interested persons should forward a resume with cover letter, indicating salary expectations and availability.