The position of administrative assistant consists of being responsible for the billing and providing administrative, clerical and support functions to the CSS division, to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and emails relating to divisional business.
- Record information or direct call to appropriate parties.
- Attend team meetings and record minutes.
- Create work orders for service calls and installations.
- Consolidate data from multiple sources for invoice preparation.
- Track job progress and ensure invoicing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create weekly status report.
- Collect and track vehicle logs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – a thorough knowledge and use of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Working knowledge of billing systems – must be able learn and use the current billing system used by VistaCare.
- Attention to detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing of work orders and billing.
- Strong communication skills – being able to successfully interact with customers and internal contacts.
- Tenaciousness – a strong ability to obtain the required information while maintaining a professional work environment.
From our beginnings to our current state as one of Canada's finest telecommunications service providers, our success has always been our...