VISTA Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Well it is great as a filler job, but could never work there long term or as a career
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT17 May 2017
Little more than valuable for a while when needed, but management is very unreliable and don't value employees as much as they make you feel upon starting.
Pros
They actually serve alcohol to employees on occassions.
Cons
The rest is just occassional fake praise and little care for employees.
Good Work Life Balance
Client Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT28 February 2017
Typical day consists of making cold calls, contacting new and existing Clients and driving book of business. Good work life balance, but low company moral.
There is always a lot of work too do, and some people are appreciated more than others.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT30 January 2017
Upper management tried to show that they care about the employees, but they are hollow gestures. This company can be a great place, depending on coworkers, but they continue to change as they become more corporate and grow. Very driven by "the bottom line"
Pros
People are great, for the most part, Down Town
Cons
Management often removed from reality. All glory goes to sales, everyone else is "just there"
Vista
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH28 December 2016
Vista was a very fast paced work environment. You have to met your quota which is usually a ridiculous number. People there are also very unprofessional. Wouldn't recommend it.
Pros
Long lunch break
Cons
Healthcare
Vista Packaging
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH1 December 2016
Vista was a decent place to work at but there is a lot of unprofessional people that work there. And a lot of favoritism involved going on there. Wouldn't really recommend it.
Working at Vista
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA8 August 2016
Great job.
You work on your own ,& you are able to take shifts if its available and trading with your coworkers.
It is a very strict facility (no Phone) on the floor unless you want to get fired .
You have a lot of freedom when working at vista , your team lead ,manager is not always watching your every unless you are in need of some help.
Pros
Great job & growth
Cons
Never be late to work .
Great co workers, Management is a joke
Healthcare Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX10 June 2016
I worked in the Austin office, and management was a joke. The manager sits on his phone and pays you no attention during your weekly one on one meetings (if you have one). There is no training and you are extremely micromanaged. The best part of the job was my co workers, they are great people. Turnover is high and everyone hates their job. Would not be surprised if the Austin office is not shut down within a year.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Management
Associate Appreciation
Scheduling Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT20 April 2016
I loved that you were made to feel appreciated and valued in this position. Meetings in a team environment were a high priority and opinions were asked and used. Lots of opportunity for growth and training available.
Pros
Lots of training.
Cons
To many changes in a short period after I started position.
fun place with gym, ping pong & pool tables
Pay Bill Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT15 April 2016
training was a week long, great overview of the company programs. people were very nice & helpful. some management needed to be trained on how to supervise others.
VISTA is a wonderful company to work for! Great people!
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, Utah14 July 2015
I absolutely loved my team and everyone else I worked with on a daily basis. I enjoyed the Flexible Work Schedule that was implemented as it helped me create a strong work/life balance.
Excellent Place
Recruiting Associate, International (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT12 March 2015
Vista was a wonderful place to work. Great benefits, great culture, competitive pay. My only complaint is that they were a little behind in how they communicated. A lot of tribal knowledge rather than documentation. The biggest problem with that complaint is they were continually working on fixing that so it can't be much of a complaint in the future. If they had an IT opening, I would go for it in a heartbeat.
Pros
Benefits, positive environment
Growing Company
Sales & Management (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT19 February 2015
8 hour days that can be enjoyable and rewarding
Growing
4th largest Locums company
Good People
It can be hard to build your business and you have to push everyday
Pros
$$$$ potental
Cons
Takes time to make $$$$
great place to work
Licensing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT10 December 2014
Overall VISTA is a great place to work. I worked with a great team of people that were more family than co-workers.
Na
Locum Hospitalist Physician (Current Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CT23 December 2013
A typical day at work: NA
What you learned: NA
Management: NA
Your co-workers: NA

Vista is a staffing company that is very friendly and ccoperative with locum physicians. The aforementioned questions could not be answered as I worked with different hospitals with different coworkers and work environments.
A good place to work
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cary, NC17 January 2013
I enjoyed working at VISTA Staffing Solutions. I gained the recruiting experience that I needed to enter the corporate talent acquisition environment and continue to learn and grow in my career while working with some really great people
Pros
small family friendly environment
Cons
compensation was a little lower than desired
Locums tenens
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT2 November 2012
There are some great people there.

There were some lofty statements made about income possibility.

The company is in its own way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VISTA Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.