Machine Vision Engineer
Do you want to work with state of the art technologies? Do you want to work for a company that offers an extremely diversified industry/client base and is known to be a dominant, industry leader in its field? You will be integrating and supporting advanced machine vision and inspection technologies and solutions for a wide array of automated inspection applications. You will be working across a broad range of industries including Food and Beverage, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Military, Aerospace, Packaging, Metal Casting and Consumer Products/Electronics across North America. At Vista Solutions Inc., you will have the opportunity to contribute to a professional team and take on growing responsibility in the application of advanced machine vision solutions. In business since 2003, Vista Solutions Inc. (http://www.vistasolutions.ca) is a Windsor-based machine vision integrator and technology development company looking to fill the position of Machine Vision Engineer. Tell us why you are a candidate for this position and email your cover letter, resume and transcripts (if available, unofficial transcripts are acceptable), please ensure to use the following description in the email subject, “Machine Vision Engineer”.
Typical responsibilities in this position include:
- On-site installation and programming of vision and automation equipment at customers facilities across North America, Mexico and potentially internationally. Extensive travel and field service durations is a strong possibility.
- Technical service and support of custom machine vision solutions, including phone support, troubleshooting hardware/software issues and documenting results.
- Assist with the development of solutions (to include Vision Guided Robotics) utilizing 2D and 3D machine vision technology, programming skills and creative thinking;
- Continually skill development through formal and informal training relating to machine vision, controls, robotics and other automation systems.
New graduates welcome to apply.
The desired candidate will possess some of the following attributes:
- Mechatronic, Electrical, Computer or other related technical degree with a keen interest in machine vision, automation, robotics or programming.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to communicate both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of PLC, electronics, robot programming and automation is an asset.
- Knowledge of computer programming including Microsoft Visual C# is considered a strong asset.
- The desire to work hard and challenge yourself by expanding your knowledge and learning new technologies and applying them in a diversity of industries.
- The candidate must have the ability to travel across the US/Canada border (work Visa if required will be provided by Vista Solutions Inc.).
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and possess a reliable vehicle.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Vista Solutions Inc. is a company devoted to developing non contact automated inspection systems used in the manufacturing environment....