Competition 0909: Morning Show Host
Job Details Closing date: December 15, 2013
Location: Powell River, BC 95.7 Sun FM
Job Area: On-Air/Programming
Job Term: Full-Time Permanent
Job Term (additional info) Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Salary: TBD
Reports to: Program Director, Coast Group/GM/GSM Coast Group
- Prepare and Host Weekday morning Show
- Voice tracking as required
- Website maintenance/updating
- Commercial voice work and production as required
- Represent the station at community/station events
- Must be available for Promotional appearances
- Excellent On-Air skills
- High level of initiative/self-motivation, goal oriented
- Strong audio/editing and communication skills
- Experience with MTS/Adobe Audition would be an asset
- Experience with on-location broadcasts an asset
- Ability to relate to the local target audience
- Strong knowledge of pop and rock music following the station format
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- Valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
How To Apply
Visit our website at vistaradio.ca/careers to email your cover letter, resume and demo or fax your resume to (250) 334-9540 Attn: HR Administrator.
On your resume, please clearly state the job title and the posting number of the position you are applying for.
Vista Radio connects people to people, products and services that enhance the quality of their lives. We have a positive, team oriented work environment offering competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and more fun than a barrel of monkeys. As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Vista Radio - Connect with us.