We believe in striving for ever greater heights.
We believe in pushing boundaries.
We believe that everyone has within them the ability to be truly great.
Competition 0887: Creative Writer
Job Details Closing date: October 11, 2013
Location: Kelowna - CJUI FM The Juice
Job Area: Programming/Sales
Job Term: Full-Time Permanent
Job Term (additional info) Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Salary: TBD
Reports to: GM/GSM/Director of Creative Services
- Create IDEA based campaigns through a creative process with our Sales and Production team
- Assign workflow through Vista’s Virtual Creative Environment
- Go on client calls with Account Executives to help understand marketing needs and translate into an effective advertising campaign
- Read and produce commercial copy when needed
- Knowledge of Canadian Ad standards, advertising regulations and SOCAN
- Knowledge of the Wide Orbit traffic system would be an asset
- Ability to write creatively under pressure in an ever changing high energy environment based on team and individual effort
- Ability to organize, prioritize and re-prioritize at a moment’s notice
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to relate to the local target audience
- Under the direction of the General Manager and Director of Creative Services, work well on a team that includes Account Executives, Announcers and Production
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
How To Apply
Apply by visiting our website at vistaradio.ca/careers to email your resume with an example of your work or byfaxing your resume to (250) 334-9540 Attn: HR Administrator.
On your resume, please clearly state the job title and Competition number of the position you are applying for.
Vista Radio connects people to people, products and services that enhance the quality of their lives. We have a positive, team oriented work environment offering competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and more fun than a barrel of monkeys. As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Vista Radio - Connect with us.