Competition 0910: On Air Personality
Job Details Closing date: December 17, 2013
Location: Kelowna, BC CJUI 103.9 The Juice
Job Area: On-Air
Job Term: Full-Time Permanent
Job Term (additional info) Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Salary: TBD
Reports to: Program Director/GM/GSM
- Host a show on 103.9 the Juice
- Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances: emceeing skills, live tweeting etc.
- Assist to develop creative promotions.
- Know how to prep a great show for our audience.
- Voice track shifts as necessary.
- Be keen with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram and YouTube)
- Voice commercials for other Vista properties as needed.
Need a great attitude and the ability to be a positive force in the building and Kelowna.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the air - starting conversation on social media, on the phone and in person.
- Superior organizational skills.
- A sense of humor is a MUST
- Knowledge of VoxPro is essential
- Familiarity with Media Touch and Selector an asset.
- Production skills working with Adobe is essential.
How To Apply
To email your resume and mp3 demo, visit our website at vistaradio.ca/careers or apply by faxing your resume to (250) 334-9540 Attn: HR Administrator.
On your resume, please clearly state the job title and Competition number of the position you are applying for.
We have a positive, team oriented work environment offering competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and more fun than a barrel of monkeys. As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Vista Radio - Connect with us.