Visser Consulting Ltd. is well recognized in the RSE industry as a successful regulatory consulting firm that provides a variety of land, regulatory, environmental, safety and emergency response services to the oil and gas sector throughout Western Canada. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to our clients through a network of experienced personnel and on-site support.
Our continued success is a result of hiring and retaining top notch professionals that are self-starters and love to work as part of an enthusiastic, dynamic team. We are currently seeking a self-motivated, adaptable, well organized Senior Human Resources Coordinator, that has the ability to manage a wide range of work assignments and changing priorities.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic growing business that offers a competitive compensation package, we welcome your application!
Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Human Resource Coordinator role within Visser Consulting is an intermediate level role that requires the incumbent, under the direction of the Executive team, to lead Human Resources practices that mitigate risk to the company, support an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes empowerment and accountability, and support the recruitment and ongoing development of the industry’s best talent.
- Implement and support corporate programs, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Coordinate and support the new employee recruitment, selection and orientation processes
- Support the Operations of the company with all HR needs: recruitment, employment processes, policy & process implementation, compensation, employee relations, performance management, employee development, resource allocation, communications;
- Ensure Provincial and Federal employment regulations and legislation are adhered to
- Facilitate the training and development of the leadership team
- Develop, manage and maintain all employment related documentation
- Manage all aspects of the employee benefits program
- Ensure the alignment of HR Practices with the Visser’s vision, mission and values
3-5 years in an HR Generalist or Recruitment role with progressively increasing responsibilities;
Degree or equivalent education in Human Resources;
Demonstrated experience and a working knowledge of:
Recruitment practices, specifically Oil & Gas industry recruiting
Employee Relations initiatives
Policy development and implementation
Federal and Provincial employment legislation
HR Best Practices
Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Previous Oil and Gas industry experience is an asset
CHRP Designation is an asset
We recognize that employee satisfaction is the key to success which is why we offer a total compensation package that consists of a competitive group benefit package, flexible work schedules, free parking and use of free fitness facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter by e-mail and quote competition # SrCRD-01-2013-03 HR in the subject line.
For more information on our company, please visit us at www.visserconsulting.ca
Visser Consulting Ltd.
“Providing Unique Solutions for Regulatory Compliance”