Visioneering is a lighting manufacturer located in North York. We are currently seeking a Bilingual (Quebecois French/English) Customer Service Representative to join our Inside Sales/Customer Service Team.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Interact with customers to provide information in response to verbal or written inquiries concerning products, pricing, orders, and general information. Establishes and maintains relationships with
customers. Processes customer orders. Responds to customers' requests for expediting, quotation and returns. Must project a friendly, professional image, and maintain the company's sales, marketing andcorporate policies. Our ideal candidate would be one who has solid customer service experience within the manufacturing sector.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers phone, email and fax requests and responds to customer inquiries in French or English as required.
- Provides customers with product, service and technical information.
- Prepares quotations from specifications & obtains prices whenever necessary.
- Checks customer orders prior to entry, to ensure accuracy and that Visioneering’s Terms and Conditions of Sale are satisfied.
- Enters customer orders into computer system.
- Facilitates expediting by acting as liaison between customer and manufacturing/shipping.
- Identifies, researches and helps resolve customer or order related issues.
- Makes “cold calls” in an effort to develop business.
- Cross-references competitors’ product/catalog codes with Visioneering products.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers, and visits customers when required.
- Identifies and develops sales opportunities.
- Promotes the Company’s products and services.
- Attends customer service, sales and training meetings/events as required
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
-Must be fully bilingual (Quebecois French/ English)
-1-5 years of previous customer service experience within the manufacturing industry
-lighting or electrical component experience would be a definite asset
-Strong oral and written communication skills - proper phone etiquette
-Attentive to detail and accurate
-Good computer application skills, including Microsoft office applications
Interested applicants may send their resume to Visioneering Corp.
Please visit our website: www.viscor.com
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.