Warehouse Person- Parts Department
Visionary Motorsports Ltd, Canada's Largest Independent Powersports Distributor, is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Parts Department Warehouse Worker for our West Edmonton head-office location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick, pack and receive parts inventory
- Create parts invoices using Netsuite (CRM program)
- Receive, maintain, and organize parts inventory with an ability to locate specific parts when requested
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues that arise within parts inventory
- Warehouse organization, cleaning and general labour
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is necessary for this position
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret shipping manifests and identification labels
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new computer software easily
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; both verbally and in writing
- Reliable transportation or willingness to use public transportation to ensure punctuality (Monday- Friday 8 am- 4:30 pm)
Knowledge or background in ATV, motorcycle or small engine parts is considered an asset. Valid forklift certification is also considered an asset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining how your experience closely matches the position requirements .
Visionary Motorsports is Canada's Largest Independent Motorsports Distribution Company
We are the Authorized Canadian Distributor of...