Are you interested in a rewarding career that will provide you the opportunity to grow professionally alongside one of Western Canada’s fastest growing systems integration companies? Does the chance to provide knowledge leadership and strategic influence that will impact the future of the practice appeal to you? Then this opportunity is for you!
Encaptis Business Solutions Inc. is a privately-owned company that is recognized as one of the fastest growing systems integration companies in Western Canada. We provide businesses with end-to-end software solutions that streamline their operational and managerial processes. We are currently seeking an experienced Implementation Consultant to join our growing Microsoft Dynamics AX consulting practice.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Implementation Consultant will play a key role on our full cycle implementation team and will be responsible for the implementation of one or more AX modules through all phases of a project (Discovery, Analysis, Design, Configuration, Deployment and Support). This role will lead and/or participate in Requirements Definition, Fit Gap Analysis, System Design, Configuration, Testing and Training. This role may also be involved with presales activities such as project scoping, estimating and contributing to proposals and Statements of Work.
As an Implementation Consultant with 5-7 years’ experience in full-cycle ERP implementations you will bring with you:
- Experience consulting across the full ERP implementation cycle, specifically in Microsoft Dynamics AX (2012 preferred) in a medium to large enterprise environment
- High level knowledge in one or a combination of the Financials, Trade & Logistics, and/or Sales & Marketing AX modules
- A solid understanding of business analysis, project management and implementation methodologies
- Ability to take lead on project work while providing coaching and training to junior resources
- Experience with MorphXDev, X++ Development, SSRS Reports and Management Reporter would be an asset
- Experience in the Commodities Trading industry would be an asset
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be a proven team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to set priorities and multi-task; work well under the pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to lead consultants on various project work streams
- Possess analytical abilities in both business and technology issues; keen problem solving skills
- Hold a university degree or college diploma in a related field (Computer Science, Accounting, Business, Management Information Systems) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- An accounting designation would be considered an asset
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Interested candidates should apply online. More information about Encaptis can be found at www.encaptis.com. We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Vision33 Inc. (vision-33.com) is a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions provider,...