Vision33 Inc. (www.vision33.com) is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for the small to midsized business market, and a rapidly growing business line of Group zed (www.gzed.com). As an award-winning SAP gold channel partner, our proficiency with SAP Business One is demonstrated through Vision33's dedicated team of experts, who specialize in the efficient implementation and customization of the application to help ensure it meets our clients' needs. Vision33 is one of the largest SAP channel partners for small to midsized enterprise (SME) throughout North America and has been named SAP Business One Partner of the Year in North America five of the past seven years.
Due to our expanding market presence, Vision33 and Group zed are looking for a strong accounting professional to fill our new role as a Controller. Working as part of our corporate Accounting team you will provide a full range of services to our operations. In this leadership role you will:
- Interact regularly with clients, vendors, and partners, as well as key stakeholders to execute in key Accounting and Finance areas for the Business line.
- Manage an Accounting team located on the west coast of North America, and work closely with the organization’s senior executive team.
- Guide teams to produce internal and external financial statements, complete year-end audit processes, and assist with the annual budget preparations and forecasting.
- Work hands on to ensure that our support services are provided competently and consistently, contributing to that delivery in a direct way and ensuring that all escalations are promptly resolved.
- Understand our business processes in order to provide management reports and variance analysis.
- Ensure compliance regulations both externally and internally are being followed throughout all provinces and states within North America in which the business has operations.
- Lead initiatives with the Accounting team in implementing, maintaining and enhancing internal financial controls and procedures.
To successfully execute in this role you should have:
- 5- 10 years’ experience in a senior accounting leadership role.
- A degree in Business Administration and hold an accounting designation.
- Experience in information technology, specifically working with ERP platforms like SAP Business One, Dynamics GP, NetSuite, QuickBooks Navision, Solomon, Axapta, MAS 90/200/500, and/or Epicor is a must.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently are all key attributes.
- The ability to lead and coach a team of diverse accounting personnel.
- Though not a requirement, experience working with a software Value Added Reseller (VAR) would be considered an asset.
- Regular travel between the regional offices in Burnaby, BC, Canada and Irvine, CA, USA will be required.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast paced environment, we have an outstanding opportunity for you. Please submit your detailed resume online, referencing the job title in your application. Further information about careers at zed can be found online at www.gzed.com and www.vision33.com. Please note relocation assistance can be provided.