Are you interested in a rewarding career that will provide you the opportunity to grow professionally alongside one of Western Canada’s fastest growing systems integration companies? Does the chance to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry appeal to you? Then this opportunity is for you!
Encaptis Business Solutions Inc. is a privately-owned company that is recognized as one of the fastest growing systems integration companies in Western Canada. We provide businesses with end-to-end software solutions that streamline their operational and managerial processes. We are currently seeking an experienced Implementation Consultant to join our nation leading SAP Business One consulting practice.
As part of our delivery team, the Implementation Consultant will play a key role in our full cycle implementation team and will be responsible for the implementation of SAP Business One through all phases of a project (Discovery, Analysis, Design, Configuration, Deployment and Support). This role will lead and/or participate in Detailed Requirements Definition, Fit Gap Analysis, System Design, Configuration, Testing, and Training.
As an Implementation Consultant with 3-5 years’ experience in full-cycle ERP implementations you will bring with you :
- Experience consulting across the full ERP implementation cycle, specifically in SAP Business One (preferred), in a small to medium enterprise environment
- Expertise in the creation of report specifications for the design and development of Crystal Reports and Layouts
- Strong knowledge of SQL and stored procedures is required
- A solid understanding of business analysis, project management, and implementation methodologies
- Experience integrating 3rd party software solutions and managing relationships is a definite asset
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Crystal Reports development in multi-user environment
- Be a proven team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to set priorities and multi-task; work well under the pressure to meet deadlines
- Analytical abilities in both business and technology issues; keen problem solving skills
- A university degree or college diploma in a related field (Computer Science, Accounting, Business, Management Information Systems) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- An accounting designation would be considered an asset
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Interested candidates should apply online. More information about Encaptis can be found at www.encaptis.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.