Group zed (www.gzed.com) is a leading IT Professional Services Consultancy with more than 20 years of dedicated industry experience working with public and private sector clients throughout North America. We provide a full range of industry leading core competencies, which focus on helping clients measurably achieve their business and technology objectives. By integrating strategic consulting with solution delivery, our customers benefit from having a single partner for defining strategies, executing razor-sharp solutions and delivering results.
Working as part of our corporate Accounting team you will provide a full range of services to our operations. In this role you will:
- Interact regularly with clients, vendors, and partners, as well as key stakeholders to execute in key functional areas within Accounting and Finance.
- Understand our business processes in order to provide analysis and reporting, utilizing multiple internal systems.
- Produce internal and external financial statements, complete bank reconciliations, complete year-end audit processes, and assist with the annual budget preparations and forecasting.
- Work closely with the Accounting team in implementing, maintaining and enhancing internal financial controls and procedures.
To successfully execute in this role you have:
- 5 plus years’ experience in an intermediate accounting role.
- A degree in Business Administration and hold an accounting designation.
- Experience in information technology or professional service sectors is an asset.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently are all key attributes.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast paced environment, we have an outstanding opportunity for you. Please submit your detailed resume online. Further information about careers at zed can be found online at www.gzed.com . Please note relocation assistance can be provided.