VISION INVESTMENT PROPERTIES

VISION INVESTMENT PROPERTIES Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
not a good place for job security
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 1, 2012
Pros: liquor in the office
Cons: long hours, under pay
I love what I do, although too many things were promised to me and not delivered.

Vision – July 10, 2013

Agree, one of the worst companies ever. Highly unskilled marketing manager - tries to automate everything Highly insecure marketing coordinator who will do anything ( i mean anything) to keep his job Boss is never there Boss pays his employees like they are from a 3rd world country

Flexible and progressive company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), VancouverFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: full benefits, travel allowances, company trips
Was provided with opportunities to help the company expand in overseas markets in Asia. Was happy for the opportunity they gave me to lead efforts in new, foreign markets. First time I have had the ability to develop my skill sets in a foreign market.

Management is open to providing me new opportunities to expand my skill sets and experience.
Fun place to work. Young, growing company with great potential
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 14, 2014
It seems to me a lot of the negative reviews here are from disgruntled employees. I've been here for several months now and find that the company can be disorganized due to their youth. So if you're looking for a rigidly structured company with policies in place, this isn't the company for you.

HOWEVER, if you come in with a go-getter attitude, there's – more... lots to learn and a lot you can achieve from working at a company such at Vision.

All in all, a positive working experience so far for me. – less
Horrendous Working Environment - Poor MGMT
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 10, 2013
Pros: leave without hassle
Cons: too many to list
Absolutely horrendous working environment. I was there as a marketing intern but left within weeks. Most of the money is funneled into the marketing team, but the marketing management is useless.

1) Marketing Manager lacks any technical skills. Very old, does not have skills - relies on automated processes. Doesn't do much either.

2) Marketing Coordinator – more... - INSECURE - will do anything to keep his job ( i mean anything)- and spends most of his time on fb and does not have any marketing experience...was out the whole day one day at a bar?

3) Marketing Assistant - he was okay, did not get to know him much, but was okay

4) From what I heard they paid minimum BARE minimum, they do not have any HR policies and did not care when I asked to leave the company.

They like to not pay their interns and try to get away with it.

Boss was never there – less
Fast-paced workplace with fun people...work hard, play hard
former (Former Employee), vancouverMarch 27, 2013
Pros: free food and beverages, whistler trips, team-building, nice people, office culture
Cons: things can move really quickly and it takes effort to keep up
The day at Vision goes by quickly. You have to be a fast learner and be able to wear multiple hats to do well at the company. If you're picky or a complainer with too much of an ego, Vision isn't the place for you.

If you are down to business and a go-getter, then Vision is a place for you to thrive. You really do get what you put in

As an intern – more... of the marketing team, I learned a lot about marketing tools and techniques that I only could've learned in a real office setting. I treated the internship as a learning experience, and that worked well for me. – less