VISION INVESTMENT PROPERTIES

VISION INVESTMENT PROPERTIES Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Horrendous Working Environment - Poor MGMT
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 10, 2013
Pros: leave without hassle
Cons: too many to list
Absolutely horrendous working environment. I was there as a marketing intern but left within weeks. Most of the money is funneled into the marketing team, but the marketing management is useless.

1) Marketing Manager lacks any technical skills. Very old, does not have skills - relies on automated processes. Doesn't do much either.

2) Marketing Coordinator – more... - INSECURE - will do anything to keep his job ( i mean anything)- and spends most of his time on fb and does not have any marketing experience...was out the whole day one day at a bar?

3) Marketing Assistant - he was okay, did not get to know him much, but was okay

4) From what I heard they paid minimum BARE minimum, they do not have any HR policies and did not care when I asked to leave the company.

They like to not pay their interns and try to get away with it.

Boss was never there – less
A terrible place to build your career
Former employee (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: nice office
Cons: poor management, poor communication, no job security
A couple people are running the show.
A female employee? Forget it.
At a glance it all looks great, but it won't take you a week to figure out:

- a poisonous culture
- there is no real team/managers, but only individuals who talk
- if you are not a favorite of the executive team you will be isolated
- No job security. After lay-offs, you hear all the – more... bad things about the employees, not the bad people's talent management
- this organization is tiny, but in a massive mass
- No HR strategy or planning
- do community events just to take photos and put them up online
- some are rude and vindictive
- very poorly managed – less
not a good place for job security
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 1, 2012
Pros: liquor in the office
Cons: long hours, under pay
I love what I do, although too many things were promised to me and not delivered.

July 10, 2013

Agree, one of the worst companies ever. Highly unskilled marketing manager - tries to automate everything Highly insecure marketing coordinator who will do anything ( i mean anything) to keep his job Boss is never there Boss pays his employees like they are from a 3rd world country

Flexible and progressive company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), VancouverFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: full benefits, travel allowances, company trips
Was provided with opportunities to help the company expand in overseas markets in Asia. Was happy for the opportunity they gave me to lead efforts in new, foreign markets. First time I have had the ability to develop my skill sets in a foreign market.

Management is open to providing me new opportunities to expand my skill sets and experience.
Fast-paced workplace with fun people...work hard, play hard
former (Former Employee), vancouverMarch 27, 2013
Pros: free food and beverages, whistler trips, team-building, nice people, office culture
Cons: things can move really quickly and it takes effort to keep up
The day at Vision goes by quickly. You have to be a fast learner and be able to wear multiple hats to do well at the company. If you're picky or a complainer with too much of an ego, Vision isn't the place for you.

If you are down to business and a go-getter, then Vision is a place for you to thrive. You really do get what you put in

As an intern – more... of the marketing team, I learned a lot about marketing tools and techniques that I only could've learned in a real office setting. I treated the internship as a learning experience, and that worked well for me. – less