Pros: nice office
Cons: poor management, poor communication, no job security
A couple people are running the show.
A female employee? Forget it.
At a glance it all looks great, but it won't take you a week to figure out:
- a poisonous culture
- there is no real team/managers, but only individuals who talk
- if you are not a favorite of the executive team you will be isolated
- No job security. After lay-offs, you hear all the bad things about the employees, not the bad people's talent management
- this organization is tiny, but in a massive mass
- No HR strategy or planning
- do community events just to take photos and put them up online
- some are rude and vindictive
- very poorly managed