Job Type: Full–Time
Reports to: Project Manager
- To be responsible for various Pipeline Integrity activities as identified by the client and required by regulation. Includes office and site work.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand regulatory requirements for Pipeline Integrity
- Initiate and maintain pipeline integrity programs
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to use integrity management and database systems
- Able to work on site and follow client and VIE safe work practices.
- Identify resource requirements to complete activities within budget and on schedule
- Support senior management as required for existing and new projects
- Support and provide input to quality and safety programs
- Ability to interact with clients independently.
- 2 year in a similar role or 5 years related industry experience.
- Working knowledge of pipeline regulations, standards and codes.
- Oil Patch Office work experience
- Oil Patch Field location experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- Engineering degree or college diploma
- NACE training or certification
- Pipeline Operations experience instead of certification
About the Organization:
Vision Integrity Engineering (VIE) provides Integrity Engineering Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. At VIE we embrace a culture of diversity and inclusion with equal access to opportunities based on individual merit by creating an environment which encourages all employees to contribute their unique capabilities and perspectives.