Under the direction of the Department Manager / Supervisor – the Machine Attendant will:
1. Be trained on a variety of equipment on either the Door Line or Frame Line;
2. Have the opportunity to learn the following functions:
i. Brake Press;
iv. Roll Form;
v. Punch Press;
vi. Spot Welding; and
vii. Other small hand tools.
3. Read production / work orders carefully and understand order requirements.
4. Maintain the equipment as applicable.
5. Troubleshoot and correct problems with the equipment as they arise. Alert the maintenance department of any deficiencies in the operation of equipment.
6. Work in compliance and provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and the regulations as well within company policy and procedures.
7. Bring a strong work ethic and motivation to learn and progress.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong communication (verbal and written).
2. Ability to read a tape measure and perform basic mathematical functions.
3. Be punctual and reliable.
4. Ability to perform repetitive tasks as required.
1. Previous experience in lean manufacturing would be an asset.
2. Previous production experience in metal fabrication would be an asset.
We are a multicultural and dynamic group of professionals that are committed to quality service and continuous improvement. The expertise...