Metal Door and Frame Manufacturer located in Vaughan is looking to expand it's sales team. We have a current opening for an experienced business to business Account Manager to service and develop local, National and U.S based accounts. This is an exceptional opportunity that offers tremendous short and long term career growth potential for the right candidate.
Reporting to the President this Account Manager will be responsible for all sales activities and management of customer accounts within defined territories. This individual is responsible to establish and manage customer relationships in order to drive sales growth and pursue and develop new business/customers in an effort to support the Company’s vision for growth and profitability.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria / skill set:
1. Be Results and Goal Oriented and have a strong desire to succeed;
2. Have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in order to build a rapport and trust with customers;
3. Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively plan weekly and daily activity directed towards targeted sales opportunities;
4. Be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook);
5. Be a self starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow through and follow up;
6. Ability to work effectively in situations that involve change and/or competing demands;
7. Ability to identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities;
8. A minimum 5-7 years of demonstrated and proven B2B sales experience;
9. Working with the Company’s existing Sales / Customer Service Team in order to ensure that the Customers’ needs and requirements are satisfied;
10. You enjoy meeting new people and are able to effectively network in order to create lasting relationships;
11. You pride yourself on working with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in order to accomplish your job with order and precision
while complying with business ethics and all applicable Company policies and procedures;
12. You will have a College or University degree in a business or technical program;
13. As this position requires travel you will have a valid drivers’ license and passport; and
14. You bring with you a strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
The Company will offer to the right candidate a Comprehensive Compensation Package that includes Salary, Car Allowance, and Health Benefits. Please submit your resume to Human Resources. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are a multicultural and dynamic group of professionals that are committed to quality service and continuous improvement. The expertise...