Vision Critical Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Cool culture
Software Developer (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 16, 2016
Very cool culture, young, fast, hip. Work life balance is valued there. Pay is on the lower end however depending on the team, you get to learn alot.
Very political and unprofessional
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 1, 2016
The company is very immature and poorly ran. Never see so much politics in one place. Unprofessional behavior is tolerated by the top because the senior management only cares about their own job security. Very disappointing to the firm lost so many good people over the years.

Definitely not recommended to work for VC if you are an experienced professional.
Good company, but I just needed a change
Senior Manager-Insight Community Recruitment (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 9, 2014
Best thing about VC was the people. Also I had the opportunity to learn something or do something different everyday. No day was the same.
Flexible work time with all good people
Member support (Former Employee), VancouverAugust 29, 2014
Learned how customer service and smile are important even on-line.
Was the best experience as the work schedule was quite flexible depending on my time schedule.
Ok
PM (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 2, 2014
Nothing great, I had a bad experience with a manager who came in and cleaned house of the Team Leaders in her department and lied to us. They say most people leave an organization because of their boss and in this case, they were correct.