ViSalus

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to Work
Net Developer (Current Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 11, 2016
Worked with a team of 8.
worked in an Agile Environment. Have daily meetings and planning meeting once in a week. Worked in a friendly environment.
Excited and Motivating
Marketing and Sales (Current Employee), DetriotOctober 29, 2015
I enjoy what we do. All the personal development and understanding the value of your future with the company and why your doing what you do.
Think twice
Project Management (Current Employee), Troy, MIJuly 31, 2015
Cons: Leadership / stability
I regret accepting this position and overlooking my own concerns. Poor leadership, no sense of direction. Won't be around in a few more years - if that.
Great leaders, challenging work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 12, 2015
Visalus is a challenging work place with great leadership, as well as many opportunities for advancements and great incentives.
entrepenuer
SALES REP (Former Employee), nashua, nhMay 25, 2015
Sales through cold calls and internal refferals selling a weight loss health program. Going on the internet to sell and make phone calls
fun and interesting
Promoter (Current Employee), Troy, MIMay 19, 2015
Pros: able to work from home, change peoples lives
Cons: time consuming, sometimes get abuse
perfect for those who are into health and fitness. you are able to talk to a wide range of people. the members in your team are really helpful.
Great Work from Home
Regional Director, Orlando (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 18, 2015
Pros: Work from home
Cons: Hardly any downtime
Lead, build, and manage a sales force. Training independent agents to recruit, train, and promote direct selling
products.Solicit and present weight loss program to potential clients.

The culture of Visalus is "Life, Health, and Prosperity"; it lives up to this standard. It was rewarding to be able to help people to change their health and to improve their quality of life. Environment was fun and very exciting.
fun workplace with gym.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 17, 2015
Pros: gym, coworkers, environment
Cons: management, declining sales
This is a good place to work at for entry level. You learn good sales techniques and have a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Managment could improve and advancement can be tough due declining sales of business. Overall it was a great experience working here.
Influential and Education
Regional Director of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: education
Cons: only commissioned based.
Working for ViSalus was my personal start to my Fitness Career. The team I worked with was unstoppable. The mentorship that was created with each new team member was there to lead them to success. The company needs to have a better structure for pay and not just commissioned base. If you deliver results consistanly you will be paid well. For those trying to feed there family and starting out, they will have lots of work to do. The product is a meal replacement: Soy supplement. Soy is hand-in-hand with estrogen. If you ask me, Soy should not be in any weight loss product. If you consume too much, it will have adverse effects.
safe clean and modern office environment, fair benefits
Support Team Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: micromanaging, poor work/life balance, no job security
this is a great job for young folks living at home with parents/ college students. there is no job security as twice within the one year that I was employed here, they conducted what is commonly known office wide as 'the purge'. dozens of employees are let go without warning. immediately new employees are hired for same jobs for less pay. however, it is a great place for a young person to start out and learn the politics, culture and sales and service techniques required in today's competitive sales offices.
No room for growth
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 14, 2015
There is no room to grow in the company. The workplace is unorganized nobody knows what they are doing.
Incredible place to work and thrive if you're willing to surpass expectations!
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Troy, MISeptember 29, 2014
Pros: ample time-off, relaxed work environment, fantastic products available for consumption, and dedicated individuals to work with.
Cons: limited skill recruitment for friends or family, overtime not available regularly
Every day at this company has both Challenged me as an employee and has helped me to continue to thrive as an individual. If you're willing to work to your fullest potential and exceed what is required, you'll greatly enjoy changing lives while working for ViSalus!
Fun place to work
Health Coach (Former Employee), NJSeptember 23, 2014
All based on commission so you get out what you put in. Great product though
MLM
Independent Sales Director (Current Employee), AnywhereSeptember 23, 2014
Good company to work for on the side. A lot of potential money to be made and lives to change.
Great Co-workers, Gym, free product. Nice place to work.
Network Security Engineer (Current Employee), Troy, MIAugust 11, 2014
Review daily Symantec emails for failing, out-of-compliance end points, review and print WebSense data usage reports when necessary, learn more about networking and firewalls.
fun people to work with
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free time
This is a part time job that pays well. You work your own hours and get in what you put out.
It is great to work for yourself
Independent Promoter, Sales (Current Employee), KentuckyJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free products
I work for myself. My paycheck depends on how much time I am willing to put into this job. It is direct sales, and I only do it to get my products for free, lose weight, and make some extra cash.
productive and full of own innitiative
Sales executive (Current Employee), LondonMay 26, 2014
Pros: flxible work hours
Cons: over tasking
Overall, quite challenging, especially in the area of convincing people to buy your product. Quite exciting especially with peoples' reactions.
Horrible place to work.
undisclosed (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: i can't think of any really
Cons: stressful work environment, shady upper managment
A stressful and unorganized company. They could care less about the well being of their employees, basically working them 24/7. Their culture looks great on paper, but they don't follow it. Favoritism is prevalent. They have a lot of shady, underhanded practices also.
Fun place to work
CSR Agent (Current Employee), Troy, MIApril 24, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: short breaks
I work for 6-2pm during this time I learn about the everyday struggles with customers and promoters weight loss I relate to the customers and promoters and am able to offer Great advice
Headquarters