Visa

Visa Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Disorganised work environment
Temporary Accounts Executive (Former Employee), Raffles PlaceJune 16, 2013
Pros: able to leave work on time.
Cons: lack of proper guidance and support from co-workers.
Clearing payments which are long overdue.
Lack proper guidance as everyone works independently.
The hardest part is having to find my way around on the work to be done.
good standerd
Global project coordination, manager (Former Employee), North Miami, FLJune 8, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: hearthcare
Provided support to customers after hours and on weekends. Resolved problems efficiently and professionally by applying knowledge of software, applications, and hardware
good place to work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), miami flApril 29, 2013
great benefits awesome place to work, manager are really helpful
pretty good overall
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 20, 2013
talking on the phones all day
good management
fun people to work with
repetitive
good hours/benefits
Good Place to Work
Program/Project Manager (Former Employee), Foster City, CAApril 19, 2013
Great work life balance, flexible work environment, more conservative but fun
Great place to work for!
Dispute Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COApril 16, 2013
Pros: fitness club, employees, option to learn more
Cons: didn't get to enjoy the company more.
A typical day at work consisted of epic teamwork. Team members pulled together to help with work load so that everyone can leave on time at the end of the day. My manager was a great influence for the prepaid department. She made sure all of her employees were taken care of and had an open door policy. Communication was welcoming and we had weekly meetings – more... to make sure everyone was on the right track. In the 14 months I have worked there, I have learned 4 other positions and I was grateful for the experience.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is getting to know everyone in my department as well as others and working as a team to get the job done. – less
great place for second job
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), doral flApril 12, 2013
Cons: short lunch break
working with visa was good experience for me. i learned to work with over 100+ coworkers to me time went by fast some manager wasnt so understand but sometime they will work with u. the hardest part was when it was time to go to lunch u have 30 mins to eat and i was pregnant lol .
Solid company to work
Sr. Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Denver, ColoradoApril 11, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, ability to bike commute, healthcare
Cons: 35 minute commute when i drive, not many opportunities for movement
I have enjoyed my 4 years at Visa, Inc. Typical work day involves working on process related projects within our division, tracking our work within our corporate systems, reaching out to folks for planning sessions on different project activities. The management at Visa has been great - very good working relationship with my direct manager the entire – more... 4 years. Hardest part of the job is the constant "marketing" we have to do to promote our department, services and value. – less
Great company to work for. Great teamwork and friendly co-workers
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, UAEMarch 30, 2013
Pros: free drinks
Cons: non
Great company to work for. Great teamwork and friendly co-workers
Re-organization
Global Government Relations (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 25, 2013
Visa is going through it's fourth re-organization in the last couple of years, and in turn moral is low.

The people are smart. But there is no "team" work.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 25, 2013
Pros: good management
Cons: employer was outsourcing thus job relocated
employer had great benefits & incentives: 401k, stocks, cash rewards, & corporate perks/benefits... made great friends
An outstanding organization.
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2013
I loved my time at Visa. It is an amazing place to work. While the company trends toward multiple reorgs, the practice reflects senior management's desire to improve the organization, continually striving to increase performance and decrease costs while creating an excellent environment for employees, consultants, and customers alike.
Great experience
VISA Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 21, 2013
Small office of five employees, hardly feels like work. Too small for long term employment.
Best Company I have worked
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Foster City, CAFebruary 16, 2013
Great benefits, good work life balance. Good work ethics. Good environment.
Fun workplace. Not much growth in the Facilities Area in the Denver Area.
Senior Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: fabulous benefits
I was able to implement several sustainable practices at the Highlands Ranch office. The culture was fun, fast and I learned many things about both the information technology industry and about Facilities.
Sr. Global Operational Regulations Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: all
A true global operation that toucheds the daily lives of most people in the face of the earth than any other I have been associated with. Your work there really means something. Will like to get back in the future.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: amenties, paid holidays, advancement, and plenty of overtime
Cons: cons some manager attitude
A typical work day for me was working in a deadline driven environment. I knowned how to listen and understand the customer need. Also how to relate to the customer and most importantly I learned how to be patient. Management was okay, they were willing to listen to your idea and inpute. My co-worker were harding working and willing to lean a hand when – more... you need help. I enjoyed talking to customer and assisting their need. – less
Very analytical position dealing with high dollar claims.
Sr. Dispute Representative, I (Current Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, generous pto allotment and a great bonus structure.
Cons: new management, not trained on their staff’s functions
This position requires excellent exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a comprehensive understanding of the cardholder dispute process, card processing, the bankcard industry, Visa’s Operating Regulations, and the arbitration and compliance process. You must be Capable of making sound business judgments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.

In – more... the four years I’ve worked at Visa, I’ve learned a lot about the financial and bankcard industry. In addition, I’ve become a SME for Visa Operation Regulations and have become the go to person for my team. I’ve lead many projects and trained JR staff members on Visa International Operating Regulations. – less
Can be a rewarding experience
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Like most any other professional work place, when the industry is up the environment is also up, when the industry is in turmoil - so is the environment on the job. If one can bend in the wind of the swings they can do well here.
Good working environment balanceng work and personal life
Project Leader (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: no commute, one mile from home, great 401k matching policy
Cons: budget constrain on some projects
Great working environment.

Was able to work in many departments within visa as part of Project Management assignments

About Visa

Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments – Read more