Visa

Visa Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sr. Global Operational Regulations Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: all
A true global operation that toucheds the daily lives of most people in the face of the earth than any other I have been associated with. Your work there really means something. Will like to get back in the future.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: amenties, paid holidays, advancement, and plenty of overtime
Cons: cons some manager attitude
A typical work day for me was working in a deadline driven environment. I knowned how to listen and understand the customer need. Also how to relate to the customer and most importantly I learned how to be patient. Management was okay, they were willing to listen to your idea and inpute. My co-worker were harding working and willing to lean a hand when – more... you need help. I enjoyed talking to customer and assisting their need. – less
Very analytical position dealing with high dollar claims.
Sr. Dispute Representative, I (Current Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, generous pto allotment and a great bonus structure.
Cons: new management, not trained on their staff’s functions
This position requires excellent exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a comprehensive understanding of the cardholder dispute process, card processing, the bankcard industry, Visa’s Operating Regulations, and the arbitration and compliance process. You must be Capable of making sound business judgments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.

In – more... the four years I’ve worked at Visa, I’ve learned a lot about the financial and bankcard industry. In addition, I’ve become a SME for Visa Operation Regulations and have become the go to person for my team. I’ve lead many projects and trained JR staff members on Visa International Operating Regulations. – less
Can be a rewarding experience
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Like most any other professional work place, when the industry is up the environment is also up, when the industry is in turmoil - so is the environment on the job. If one can bend in the wind of the swings they can do well here.
Good working environment balanceng work and personal life
Project Leader (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: no commute, one mile from home, great 401k matching policy
Cons: budget constrain on some projects
Great working environment.

Was able to work in many departments within visa as part of Project Management assignments
fun and great place.
Executive Administrator / Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJanuary 2, 2013
I was able to learn a lot from different departments I was able to work with. Too bad that I was only a temporary person for so long.
Very Productive And fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami,FloridaDecember 24, 2012
Visa was a very great team to be apart made me feel like I was at home.

JessicaG – January 11, 2013

Im trying to get on here but do they hire only English speaking agents? I am only seeing bilingual in japanese and french?

Good benifits, culture, but outdated technologies
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee), Foster City, CADecember 13, 2012
Visa offers very good benefits to its employees. The work load was ok. but you won't see cutting edge technology over there.
It was fun work with my cooworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Doral, FLDecember 10, 2012
We usually have to be at our work station and just wait for the incoming calls.

It was alwas fun helping customers
Rewarding, fast paced envoronment.
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), Paddington, LondonDecember 5, 2012
Visa is a great company to be a part of with high values and commitment to delivery.
Productivity Profitability
Co ordinator (Former Employee), Cape townDecember 4, 2012
Pros: sosial time
Cons: tired or long hours work
Very productive
Proffesional and management style good
Hr good policies and prosesses .
very hardworkign and delicated staff due to good workign conditions.
Good benifits and good salary
I enjoyed the work I did and thought they were a good company.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, CONovember 10, 2012
I felt like they were a good company to work for and had fun working seasonal for them.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDNovember 10, 2012
It was a good experience for my call center job. I liked inbound call center environment.
Excellent place to work with respect to availability of really good work. Lots of technologies to work with and very skilled people to work with.
Sr. Information Security Specialist (Current Employee), Foster City, CANovember 7, 2012
Pros: great compensation and support services
Cons: large complex organization
Excellent people to work with, very highly skilled. Uses great technologies, a bunch of great software products and is all over the globe. Very intersting business model.
Great place to work, lots to learn
Quality Improvement Consultant (Former Employee), PaddingtonNovember 2, 2012
I found Visa to be a very good place to work, and my team/management were very supportive. There was lots to learn, and progression was something the company was keen on. I learned a lot in my short time there, about customer satisfaction, reporting, invoicing, and the business itself.
Company where there is growth
Assist w/ gift cards (Former Employee), owings mills, mdOctober 31, 2012
It was a beautiful experience where there was opportunity to grow but the company closed
Fast Paced, Professional Call Center Environment
Sr. Service Support Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 29, 2012
Pros: great work environment, benefits
My time with Visa was definately a great experience. I not only was selected to Relocate with the call center from Baltimore to Miami, but I was cross-trained, promoted, and assisted in training several departments including: General Customer Service, Follow-Up, Report Initiation, Data Management, and Operations Support. My versatility in these roles – more... have given me a great skill set to use in future endeavors. – less
Great Place
Network Support Engineer (Current Employee), Foster CityOctober 29, 2012
Good place to work and great brand name for your resume. Not much work /life balance as its a finance company
Excellent growing Environment
Senior Lead Call Center Cust. Serv. Rep. (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 16, 2012
Working at VISA was an amazing experience, a great place to learn and add more underneath your belt.
productive days
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 14, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: breaks of 15 min
work enviorement were amazing, managers were very helpfull and respectfull, loved working as a team

About Visa

Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments – Read more