Visa

Visa Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place for second job
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), doral flApril 12, 2013
Cons: short lunch break
working with visa was good experience for me. i learned to work with over 100+ coworkers to me time went by fast some manager wasnt so understand but sometime they will work with u. the hardest part was when it was time to go to lunch u have 30 mins to eat and i was pregnant lol .
Solid company to work
Sr. Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Denver, ColoradoApril 11, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, ability to bike commute, healthcare
Cons: 35 minute commute when i drive, not many opportunities for movement
I have enjoyed my 4 years at Visa, Inc. Typical work day involves working on process related projects within our division, tracking our work within our corporate systems, reaching out to folks for planning sessions on different project activities. The management at Visa has been great - very good working relationship with my direct manager the entire – more... 4 years. Hardest part of the job is the constant "marketing" we have to do to promote our department, services and value. – less
Great company to work for. Great teamwork and friendly co-workers
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, UAEMarch 30, 2013
Pros: free drinks
Cons: non
Great company to work for. Great teamwork and friendly co-workers
Re-organization
Global Government Relations (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 25, 2013
Visa is going through it's fourth re-organization in the last couple of years, and in turn moral is low.

The people are smart. But there is no "team" work.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 25, 2013
Pros: good management
Cons: employer was outsourcing thus job relocated
employer had great benefits & incentives: 401k, stocks, cash rewards, & corporate perks/benefits... made great friends
An outstanding organization.
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2013
I loved my time at Visa. It is an amazing place to work. While the company trends toward multiple reorgs, the practice reflects senior management's desire to improve the organization, continually striving to increase performance and decrease costs while creating an excellent environment for employees, consultants, and customers alike.
Great experience
VISA Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 21, 2013
Small office of five employees, hardly feels like work. Too small for long term employment.
Best Company I have worked
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Foster City, CAFebruary 16, 2013
Great benefits, good work life balance. Good work ethics. Good environment.
Fun workplace. Not much growth in the Facilities Area in the Denver Area.
Senior Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: fabulous benefits
I was able to implement several sustainable practices at the Highlands Ranch office. The culture was fun, fast and I learned many things about both the information technology industry and about Facilities.
Sr. Global Operational Regulations Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: all
A true global operation that toucheds the daily lives of most people in the face of the earth than any other I have been associated with. Your work there really means something. Will like to get back in the future.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: amenties, paid holidays, advancement, and plenty of overtime
Cons: cons some manager attitude
A typical work day for me was working in a deadline driven environment. I knowned how to listen and understand the customer need. Also how to relate to the customer and most importantly I learned how to be patient. Management was okay, they were willing to listen to your idea and inpute. My co-worker were harding working and willing to lean a hand when – more... you need help. I enjoyed talking to customer and assisting their need. – less
Very analytical position dealing with high dollar claims.
Sr. Dispute Representative, I (Current Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, generous pto allotment and a great bonus structure.
Cons: new management, not trained on their staff’s functions
This position requires excellent exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a comprehensive understanding of the cardholder dispute process, card processing, the bankcard industry, Visa’s Operating Regulations, and the arbitration and compliance process. You must be Capable of making sound business judgments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.

In – more... the four years I’ve worked at Visa, I’ve learned a lot about the financial and bankcard industry. In addition, I’ve become a SME for Visa Operation Regulations and have become the go to person for my team. I’ve lead many projects and trained JR staff members on Visa International Operating Regulations. – less
Can be a rewarding experience
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Like most any other professional work place, when the industry is up the environment is also up, when the industry is in turmoil - so is the environment on the job. If one can bend in the wind of the swings they can do well here.
Good working environment balanceng work and personal life
Project Leader (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: no commute, one mile from home, great 401k matching policy
Cons: budget constrain on some projects
Great working environment.

Was able to work in many departments within visa as part of Project Management assignments
fun and great place.
Executive Administrator / Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJanuary 2, 2013
I was able to learn a lot from different departments I was able to work with. Too bad that I was only a temporary person for so long.
Very Productive And fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami,FloridaDecember 24, 2012
Visa was a very great team to be apart made me feel like I was at home.

January 11, 2013

Im trying to get on here but do they hire only English speaking agents? I am only seeing bilingual in japanese and french?

Good benifits, culture, but outdated technologies
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee), Foster City, CADecember 13, 2012
Visa offers very good benefits to its employees. The work load was ok. but you won't see cutting edge technology over there.
Productive workspace
Sr. Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Ashburn, VADecember 11, 2012
with its volume of calls in the help desk you barely could get up to take a quick break but it was a good job
It was fun work with my cooworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Doral, FLDecember 10, 2012
We usually have to be at our work station and just wait for the incoming calls.

It was alwas fun helping customers
Rewarding, fast paced envoronment.
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), Paddington, LondonDecember 5, 2012
Visa is a great company to be a part of with high values and commitment to delivery.

About Visa

Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments – Read more