Visa

• Salary/Benefits
great Work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 29, 2013
Awesome Management

most enjoyable part was helping account holders with everyday credit issues
freedom to act, varied culture, flexibility
Head of Strategic Support Services (Current Employee), London, Basingstoke and ReadingJuly 26, 2013
Pros: flexibility and variety
Cons: decision making can be slow or changes at the last min
A typical day would include various meetings from one to ones with members of my team, through to leadership meetings with the exec on wither operational or strategic items.

Act as the sounding board for a number of VicePresidents who need coaching on how to get things done and want advice and guidance.

Other parts of the day will include various – more... leadership decisions that need to be made which i make for either my team or across teams

Hardest part of the job is juggling everything

best part of the job is juggling everything, having a finger in many pies and having hige variety in the work that i do – less
Good
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee), foster city ,CAJuly 25, 2013
Good company to work with. Good work culture. Nice initiatives , good management
Please see resume
Sr. HELP DESK SUPPORT (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 12, 2013
VISA, INC., MIAMI, FL 2008 – PRESENT

Operations Support Center
Sr. HELP DESK SUPPORT

• Actively participate in Crisis and Incident Management. Report, troubleshoot and monitor system issues or outages until services are restored (Levels 1 – 3).
This process includes, but is not limited to:
o Initial triage of all reported system issues:
Actions performed – more... by the user, steps taken; replication of the issue with determination that it is reproducible in other environments (i.e. BRP, Training, Test/UAV), gathering of error codes or responses, variances seen when other actions are performed
o Accurate impact assessment:
Complete impact assessment to determine number of users impacted, with overall percentage comparison of population affected; determination of alternate processes in place (“work-around”), potential impact to service level agreements (current and future)
o Incident escalation
Incident creation in BMC Remedy (“Viper”); accurate severity assignment based on impact assessment performed; ensure prompt and proper incident assignment to the owner group responsible for investigation/coordination, ensuring high-severity incidents are routed via in-house Service Desk for immediate conferencing with Support teams; accurate categorization of CI (configuration items), make accurate recommendations for high-severity incidents to ensure proper on-call Support teams are contacted, reaching out directly for adequate resources as needed; participate on established bridge conferences, working with Support towards resolution; perform post-resolution validation as required
o Notification process
Ensure all relevant personnel and management teams are aware of any current severity issues that have a detrimental effect upon Production, providing timely and accurate updates as new information is received, provide current impact assessments and SLA impacts, make recommendations for alternate processes or workload/workforce allocation modifications that may be needed to ensure services are interrupted as minimally as possible; provide resolution notes with Executive Summaries for distribution internally as well as externally to Clients that may have been peripherally impacted.

• Daily use of BMC Remedy Tool (“Viper”):
o Incident Management
 Creation of new incidents (see above)
 Follow-up of existing incidents: ensure proper escalation to Support teams, ensure that timely updates and progress are being documented, provide additional information or request updates via email system available via Remedy
 Proper follow-up and closure with original requestor(s).

o Change Management
 Monitor Change Calendar for relevant changes that may impact our global Call Center.
 Determine system impact; challenge any unclear information to ensure that proper impact assessment is provided
 Coordination: work with Support teams to ensure that changes are scheduled during times that will least impact Production and existing service level agreements (SLAs)
 Notification process: ensure outage and service interruption notifications are distributed that clearly outline the system/application affected, maintenance window(s), total impact duration, clear impact assessment, alternate processes that may need to be put in place during the maintenance window(s).
o Problem Management
 Root-cause investigations: research and/or compile root cause investigation results and provide Clients/Partners with in-depth analysis, particularly when service goals have been compromised.
 Executive Summaries: provide management teams with incident summaries containing in-depth analysis and description of any high-severity incidents after root-cause investigations are completed.

Additional duties/projects:
• Client-to-Client; Client-to-Vendor Bridge Support.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives, i.e. IT, strategic or administrative processes.
• Manage Call Center Operations: monitor service levels, occupancy, abandon rates, etc., making staff allocations as necessary.
• Lead Emergency Response Team (ERT) coordinating activities, documentation, training of staff.
• Expert knowledge of Genesys (IWS, WFM, CME), CMS, Avaya call routing programs.
• End-to-end processing of on-boarding and off-boarding activities for Call Center employees; follow-up audit activities related to the same.
• Conduct and/or coordinate day-to-day activities at the Operations Support Center including, but not limited to: creation of incident records for escalation, actioning ad-hoc requests received via email, inventory management, security and facilities liaison
• Responsible to coordinate quarterly audit activities for those applications for which we are Access Custodians; ensure user access and level of accesses are audited for compliance.

GCAS Customer Care Services – Data Management
Service Support Specialist
• Exchange and maintain information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices.
• Provide level 1 call support, email support, entitlements and enrollments for the Visa products (i.e. Visa Online). Own Level 1 issues through to resolution, working with Business or Development groups; troubleshoot and escalate to Level 2 as needed.
• Provide day-to-day support to Visa client institutions to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
• Set-up new users, reset passwords; identify, troubleshoot and resolve processing, application usage or business issues.
• Respond to customer inquiries relating to general functionality support for Visa products.
• Educate clients, customers and colleagues on product and basic software applications, usage, and functionality.
• Data entry in multiple internal Visa applications.
• Responsible for compiling and publishing daily reports/spreadsheets on department progress. – less
Disorganised work environment
Temporary Accounts Executive (Former Employee), Raffles PlaceJune 16, 2013
Pros: able to leave work on time.
Cons: lack of proper guidance and support from co-workers.
Clearing payments which are long overdue.
Lack proper guidance as everyone works independently.
The hardest part is having to find my way around on the work to be done.
good standerd
Global project coordination, manager (Former Employee), North Miami, FLJune 8, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: hearthcare
Provided support to customers after hours and on weekends. Resolved problems efficiently and professionally by applying knowledge of software, applications, and hardware
good place to work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), miami flApril 29, 2013
great benefits awesome place to work, manager are really helpful
pretty good overall
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 20, 2013
talking on the phones all day
good management
fun people to work with
repetitive
good hours/benefits
Good Place to Work
Program/Project Manager (Former Employee), Foster City, CAApril 19, 2013
Great work life balance, flexible work environment, more conservative but fun
Great place to work for!
Dispute Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COApril 16, 2013
Pros: fitness club, employees, option to learn more
Cons: didn't get to enjoy the company more.
A typical day at work consisted of epic teamwork. Team members pulled together to help with work load so that everyone can leave on time at the end of the day. My manager was a great influence for the prepaid department. She made sure all of her employees were taken care of and had an open door policy. Communication was welcoming and we had weekly meetings – more... to make sure everyone was on the right track. In the 14 months I have worked there, I have learned 4 other positions and I was grateful for the experience.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is getting to know everyone in my department as well as others and working as a team to get the job done. – less
great place for second job
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), doral flApril 12, 2013
Cons: short lunch break
working with visa was good experience for me. i learned to work with over 100+ coworkers to me time went by fast some manager wasnt so understand but sometime they will work with u. the hardest part was when it was time to go to lunch u have 30 mins to eat and i was pregnant lol .
Solid company to work
Sr. Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Denver, ColoradoApril 11, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, ability to bike commute, healthcare
Cons: 35 minute commute when i drive, not many opportunities for movement
I have enjoyed my 4 years at Visa, Inc. Typical work day involves working on process related projects within our division, tracking our work within our corporate systems, reaching out to folks for planning sessions on different project activities. The management at Visa has been great - very good working relationship with my direct manager the entire – more... 4 years. Hardest part of the job is the constant "marketing" we have to do to promote our department, services and value. – less
Re-organization
Global Government Relations (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 25, 2013
Visa is going through it's fourth re-organization in the last couple of years, and in turn moral is low.

The people are smart. But there is no "team" work.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 25, 2013
Pros: good management
Cons: employer was outsourcing thus job relocated
employer had great benefits & incentives: 401k, stocks, cash rewards, & corporate perks/benefits... made great friends
An outstanding organization.
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2013
I loved my time at Visa. It is an amazing place to work. While the company trends toward multiple reorgs, the practice reflects senior management's desire to improve the organization, continually striving to increase performance and decrease costs while creating an excellent environment for employees, consultants, and customers alike.
Great experience
VISA Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 21, 2013
Small office of five employees, hardly feels like work. Too small for long term employment.
Best Company I have worked
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Foster City, CAFebruary 16, 2013
Great benefits, good work life balance. Good work ethics. Good environment.
Fun workplace. Not much growth in the Facilities Area in the Denver Area.
Senior Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: fabulous benefits
I was able to implement several sustainable practices at the Highlands Ranch office. The culture was fun, fast and I learned many things about both the information technology industry and about Facilities.
Sr. Global Operational Regulations Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: all
A true global operation that toucheds the daily lives of most people in the face of the earth than any other I have been associated with. Your work there really means something. Will like to get back in the future.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: amenties, paid holidays, advancement, and plenty of overtime
Cons: cons some manager attitude
A typical work day for me was working in a deadline driven environment. I knowned how to listen and understand the customer need. Also how to relate to the customer and most importantly I learned how to be patient. Management was okay, they were willing to listen to your idea and inpute. My co-worker were harding working and willing to lean a hand when – more... you need help. I enjoyed talking to customer and assisting their need. – less

About Visa

Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments – Read more