Visa

Visa Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Structured work environment. Great brand
BUSINESS LEADER, PRODUCT AND BRAND MARKETING (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2014
Pros: strong global brand
Cons: structured environment
Great brand. Good people. Little creative freedom to develop campaigns locally but strong Global assets to leverage.
Very engaging teammates, and fun atmosphere
Internship (Former Employee), Cairo, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: long hours
As an Intern, i was introduced to all of the positions in the company. I personally worked in the public relations team. Being part of this team allowed me to feel how a second family would feel like; working together to achieve the same goal while motivation one and the other to achieve the best.
The mangers were all very friendly, and were beyond – more... helpful when it came to training and tasks.
I would defiantly work there again in a heart beat. – less
TBD
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2013
Pros: colleagues, work/life balance, salary
Cons: tbd
Coming from the public sector I have learned alot of in my role regarding the private finanial sector.
Visa Payment System
CSR II (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 8, 2013
Pros: multi national clients
Cons: pay
Working with the Lost and Stolen Dept has provided me opportunity to work with all nationalities thru phone call received in resolving their concerns and provide service they require in terms of their lost/stolen Visa cards.
Best experience marketing
Brand Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), MoscowSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: fitness refund, high standards of corporate culture
Cons: meeting the deadlines restricted by the headquarters
working with budgeting and finance
managing premium segment
having friendly talk with colleagues
team spirit
international business trips

hardest thing- meeting the deadlines restricted by the headquarters
meeting the internal policy in fast moving environment at local market
Great place to work but demand a lot
Senior Manager, Card Design (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great workplace and products
Cons: long hours, demanding sales team
Great place to work but demand a lot. Work life balance can be difficult as the fast paced environment and multiple issues can overwhelm.
Good work experience at Visa
Middleware Engineer (Former Employee), Foster City, CASeptember 10, 2014
Great work place and had a change to work on a very big environments.
Marketing Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee), Foster City, CAAugust 24, 2014
I coordinate and do the promotions for all the Technical Focus Groups events and do the reporting.
Mobile Security Speicalist
Mobile security specialist, GIS (Current Employee), San francisco, CAAugust 19, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Miami, FLAugust 18, 2014
Visa can trace its roots back to 1958, when the Bank of America launched BankAmericard, the first consumer credit card program available to middle-class consumers and small- to medium-sized merchants in the United States. It didn't take long for the company to grow; the company expanded internationally in 1974, followed quickly by the introduction of – more... the debit card in 1975.

Two changes took place in the 1970s that defined our organization and reshaped an entire industry. First, BankAmericard became an independent entity that was eventually united under a common global brand — Visa. Second, Visa launched VisaNet, the world's first truly electronic authorization, clearing and settlement system, which enabled transactions to be completed in seconds.

These two milestones brought scale, security, reliability, and ubiquity to what was a fragile and fragmented business. – less
Serious Business
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Doral, FLAugust 16, 2014
Pros: lunches / breaks
Cons: benefits, dental, health, 401k plans.
A typical morning at Visa Would be a confused an un-happy customer, This job can hurt your feelings if your not prepared I've seen agents run out because of their temper. My co-worker were very down to earth and funny, I love the environment . The hour breaks where amazing.
Productive, short term
Customer service repersentative (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 15, 2014
I worked as a customer service rep for a sesonal opportunity. My time there was as expected.
Collaborative Work Environment with Talented Peers
Associate Product Analyst, Visa Checkout (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: enjoyable location
Cons: cafeteria
Visa employs many bright individuals who are dedicated to contributing to a engaging work environment.
productive and fun place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 25, 2014
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization. Those who are entrepreneurial and interested in seizing opportunities for growth and personal challenge will enjoy working at Visa, where innovation is not only the cornerstone of our culture but also our most powerful advantage in creating cutting-edge – more... solutions.

While we value and reward innovation, we also value individual achievement. Compared with other global organizations, our relatively small size - approximately 7,500 employees worldwide - means that each employee's contributions can be more meaningful and visible. – less
Good technical work
Technical Product Manager (Current Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 22, 2014
I am habby working with Visa and participating in the latest 2 of Visa innovations of Visa Checkout (Digital Wallet) and Cloud Based Payments
Very high politics and unfriendly working environment
Sr. Accountant (Current Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good work/life balance
Cons: bad management, lots of politics and lack of trust
The company has good benefits and advanced education program. Work/Life balance is good. Job security is bad since the new CEO came. Management sucks. The department I worked has lots of politics. People were competing each other instead of focusing on team work.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with politics and lack of trust.
The most enjoyable – more... part of the job is the good relationship with the stakeholders that I had supported and the contributions and changes I have made to the company. – less
A nice compamy to land a job
Director (Current Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 2, 2014
Check daily schedule
Check any important emails that need to reply.
Data extraction and manipulation using SAS, Unix shell scripts, Hadoop map & reducer, Python.
Feature generation using XML.
Predictive Modeling using Salford system. Neural Networks Generation. Model selection, model validation. Model implementation.
Coaching un-experienced co-workers.
Get – more... well with Clients and business partners. – less
Claims processor/underwriter
Credit Card Underwriter, AXA Assistance (Current Employee), Doral, FLJune 29, 2014
Pros: company match up to 3% for 401k, 30 days vacation yearly
Cons: no breaks, no possibilities of grown
Verify eligibility according to Terms & Conditions for each contract. Verify medical necessity, Medical records translation as necessary, process reimbursements requests and payments to providers accordingly. Resolve and escalate customers complaints and appeals. Process requests for early return, trip interruption, and delay returns.
Production and fun place to work
Business process Improvement Consultant (Current Employee), PaddingtonJune 28, 2014
A good and reputable organisation to work for.
A good organisation to develop and enhance your skills
Nice work environment
ETL Tester (Current Employee), Foster City, CAJune 6, 2014
Pros: work from home
work from home availabe. I have learned ETL, Banking card domain from Visa.

1 2 3 4 5

About Visa

Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments – Read more