Visa

Visa Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Structured work environment. Great brand
BUSINESS LEADER, PRODUCT AND BRAND MARKETING (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2014
Pros: strong global brand
Cons: structured environment
Great brand. Good people. Little creative freedom to develop campaigns locally but strong Global assets to leverage.
Very engaging teammates, and fun atmosphere
Internship (Former Employee), Cairo, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: long hours
As an Intern, i was introduced to all of the positions in the company. I personally worked in the public relations team. Being part of this team allowed me to feel how a second family would feel like; working together to achieve the same goal while motivation one and the other to achieve the best.
The mangers were all very friendly, and were beyond – more... helpful when it came to training and tasks.
I would defiantly work there again in a heart beat. – less
TBD
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2013
Pros: colleagues, work/life balance, salary
Cons: tbd
Coming from the public sector I have learned alot of in my role regarding the private finanial sector.
Visa Payment System
CSR II (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 8, 2013
Pros: multi national clients
Cons: pay
Working with the Lost and Stolen Dept has provided me opportunity to work with all nationalities thru phone call received in resolving their concerns and provide service they require in terms of their lost/stolen Visa cards.
Best experience marketing
Brand Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), MoscowSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: fitness refund, high standards of corporate culture
Cons: meeting the deadlines restricted by the headquarters
working with budgeting and finance
managing premium segment
having friendly talk with colleagues
team spirit
international business trips

hardest thing- meeting the deadlines restricted by the headquarters
meeting the internal policy in fast moving environment at local market
good
Associate Director India and South Asia (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 13, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: some basic processes
Start early which is good. Good Co workers. Great office
Good management
Some proceeses to be followed which is good in a way. Fun people to be with here
Fast paced with a lot of room to grow.
Customer Service Lead Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 12, 2014
During my time there I was able to quickly gain a lot of knowledge on many different aspects of the call center. There was a lot of room for growth for anyone willing to learn.
IT Networking
Sr. Tech. Support Specialist (Current Employee), VADecember 8, 2014
I manage the alerts on Visa system. I analyze the issues and troubleshoot if need it. I escalate any issues to the appropriate department depending on the issue. Create incident for documentation purposes and contact client to address if any issues occur on our end.
Energetic team environment
Executive Administrator (Former Employee), Foster City, CADecember 1, 2014
Pros: benefit package, 401k, opportunities for advancement
Cons: long commute, frequent restructuring, lay-offs
A typical day at work often involved hitting the ground running, quickly prioritizing tasks for the day. I learned that I enjoyed the fast-paced environment while supporting a Senior Vice President and every detail of day to day operations for a larger team of 200 employees. I worked with a great group of people, many of whom became my friends. I looked – more... forward to going to work and loved that the work allowed me to be creative, think outside the box, and collaborate with others daily. The hardest part of the job was taking on too much work at times and asking for help. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing a project knowing I gave it my all and met my deliverables with success. – less
very productive and a fun place to work at. Nice environment and excellent colleagues
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Ashburn, VANovember 20, 2014
Excellent Organization
Lead Customer Service Represent (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 13, 2014
Good company, lots of growth potential.*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Great Place to work
Director - Core Processing Platform Solutions (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: global recognition
Great salary & benefits.
I have enjoyed the time with this company. It has a great work/personal life balance
IT Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee), Foster City, CANovember 7, 2014
Awesome environment
very mature processes
employees are taken care of very well
very good system
QA Tester (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2014
Good place to work if only you are serious with your work. You can climb high.
Professional environment and solid company
Director & Business Leader (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 3, 2014
Pros: positive learning environment and global travel opportunities that my job entailed.
Cons: multiple time zones
There are no typical days at work, as on any given day, I could be either in the office and at my desk, or half-way around the world in front of 25-30 banking professionals delivering a training class on Visa-specific information.

I learned a great deal about topics such as Visa Basics, Visa Operations, and Visa Disputes Management.

Management was – more... remote as I was located in one office and my manager across the country in another.

I enjoyed my co-workers and loved my teammates

The hardest part of the job was managing my entire team through 12+ time zones.

The most enjoyable aspect was the learning environment and global travel opportunities that my job entailed. – less
Loved it
System administrator (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDOctober 29, 2014
I loved working here but had to move on to more challenging stuff.
Strong market presence
Vice President, Visa Business Management (Former Employee), Foster City, CAOctober 22, 2014
Ejoyed working for company number one in the global marketplace.
Customer Service Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 16, 2014
Provided assistance to individuals with Visa cards. Handled disputes, lost or stolen cards. Activated and Deactived Visa cards
Ok place to work
Director (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 10, 2014
Visa is an ok place to work. It's a good place for career growth with a good employee base.
Agile
Technical Recruiter - IT (Former Employee), Vadodara, GJOctober 10, 2014
Wide Variety of requirements, Vast knowledge, Good to work at

1 2 3 4 5

About Visa

Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments – Read more