Interns and students are welcome to apply
Virtual Team Builders is a fast-growing young training company, specializes in helping geographically-dispersed teams reach their maximum potential through training, coaching, designing and consulting solutions.
We are presently looking for a SEO web expert (part time, co-op, student ) to join our team.
The skills necessary for this position are:
° Minimum of 3 years of search engine optimization and pay-per click experience.
° Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
° Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding
° Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify
° Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Create the necessary technical architecture
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
This is a "virtual" internship, so where you work from is up to you - anywhere... any city, any location.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, however, this is an excellent opportunity to gain work experience in a business environment and develop your skills set in this field. Also, you will be able to receive a Reference Letter from a CFO of Fortune 500 companies for your accomplishments