Virtual British Columbia Tours Inc. is seeking energetic, dynamic and self-motivated individuals with a passion in sales to help us develop and grow our business in Kelowna and surround areas.
This opportunity offers enormous growth potential for your career, sales associates who demonstrate superior skills and exceptional results will be quickly promoted to take on more responsibilities in management roles. In addition, we provide flexible working hours, and competitive commission sales letting you make more than $100,000.00 a year.
About our company:
Virtual British Columbia Tours Inc. is a local online marketing based company located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, that specializes in interactive 360° HD virtual tours whereby the viewer's can look around and navigate throughout fully interactive high definition spaces, allowing you see all the details around a place as if being there, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - all from the comfort of your own home! Our main goal is to promote local business, incentive the local economy, and stimulate the tourism in the area which is the main source from our economy.
Please, for more details check our website www.vbct.ca
Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: Sales Manager
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Sourcing and generating new sales accounts in sales territories appointed.
- Developing and maintaining a long term relationship with your client base, and provide quality customer services to ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Visit existing customers on regular basis to follow up.
- Participating in trade shows when required to network and promote the services of our company.
- To perform minor administrative tasks such as preparing regular activity reports and quarterly sales presentations.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with the Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective Centers of Influence Network with Sales Recruiters and other professionals to maximize revenue.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for Virtual British Columbia Tours products and services.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Motivated by commission sales.
- Strong work ethics and self motivation with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills ( Speaks and writes English )
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office ( Outlook, Word, Excel )
- Committed to results by taking personal responsibility for achieving mutually agreed upon individual/team objectives.
- Builds Trust and Credibility by consistently adhering to the organization’s business principles and values. Is seen as direct, truthful, and trustworthy by co-workers, vendors, and customers.
- Quote and negotiate prices within established parameters.
- Demonstrates a desire to help and serve customers to meet their needs.
- Be proactive, responsive, and focused on discovering, anticipating, and exceeding the customer’s needs.
- Conduct strategic outside sales calls, effective business trips, cold calls, client visits, networking, on-site visits, etc.
- Identify competitors, collect market pricing, and know competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Be adaptable and can apply lessons learned in one situation to another situation.
- Create unique selling strategies to increase market share.
- Results oriented with a desire to excel.
- Ability to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Mobile Internet Connection in order to use our online marketing tools.
As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
The candidates that are interested must send their resume by e-mail.
*We appreciate the interest that you have for our company. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Virtual British Columbia Tours Inc.*
Indeed - 2 years ago