Virgin Technologies Inc. is a strong competitor in the remote access satellite systems industry. We are currently looking for a Billing/Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our team. The Billing/Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and completing all billing functions. They will receive support from the Accounting and Operations Managers.
The ideal candidate for this position is easygoing and hard working. You must have the ability to work 8am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of experience within an office environment with experience in billing and/or credit
- A diploma in accounting from an accredited institution
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and database programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be able to work as part of a team or alone
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with both office and field staff in a courteous manner
- Knowledge of the Oil/Gas industry is an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating of tracking system
- Create field tickets to be sent to customers for approval
- Issue and submit invoices to customers
- Accounts Receivable payment applications
- Review, prepare, and analyze AR aging reports
- Prepare weekly and monthly AR reports
- Complete collection calls as required
- Maintain relationship with customer AP contacts
- Other accounting duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager
This is a wonderful role for someone looking for a great company to work for that will allow the right candidate to utilize their strong credit/collections/billing skills. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and wage expectation.
If you feel like you are the right fit for this organization then APPLY TODAY!!