Virgin Mobile Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
salary all depends on how much you want too work
Virgin Mobile Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 16, 2014
Pros: when pay was good it was really good.
Cons: long days, some days it would have been better to just stay home
you really have to put in long days if you want to get paid.
some days it would have been better to just stay home
but when pay was good it was really good.
Loving and Fun place to work !
Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 6, 2014
Pros: good hours.flexible.always busy
Cons: standing 8 hours.
I highly enjoyed the company and my co workers everyone got along real well and the days always seem to go by fast . work didn't feel like work.
Great company
Sales Associate/Service & Product Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: amazing prizes, great commission
Cons: long hours, extreme pressure
I worked for Virgin Mobile for a while before leaving. I strongly reccommend to take advantage of their benefits becuase it is great especially tsince he minimum to get it is 20 hours a week. The people who work there are amazing and I truly wish them success in the roles there.
Productive, Challenging and fun loving workplace.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Regina, SKSeptember 17, 2014
- Manage store operations
-Merchandising
-Stock ordering and receiving
-Invoice checks
-Observations and coach behaviours
-Motivate team to grow and learn everyday
-Drive sales and customer service.

With my daily tasks I have learnt to get the job done in an efficient way.

Hardest part was to keep the people motivated during the slow days of the month.

Most – more... enjoyable part was the challenging nature of the job as very day was different in a way. – less
Great place for part time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: commission
Cons: mall hours
The people and environment are fantastic, a great place to gain experience in a driven sales environment
Job that requires lots of patience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pembroke, ONAugust 9, 2014
Pros: long lunches
I worked on cash there, lots of people come through it's always insanely busy
Usually enjoyed co-workers
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 28, 2014
Friendly environment to work in, I was treated equally by my co-workers as well as management. Coming in everyday was an honor, unfortunately due to my school schedule I had to say goodbye.
fun workplace
Retail Support Rep (Former Employee), toronto ontarioJune 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes
i worked for this company for almost 7 years, great place to work with potential of grow, good benefits. since bell pursahsed the company, the management team change a little bit. other then that, great work place.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
My day starts out pretty normal wake up and start my adventure to work everyday. I look forward in going in to work with a positive attitude. I currently like my job and position with Virgin Mobile as a CSR. I enjoy and look forward in going to work every day as my co-workers are amazing and is always willing to help and be there as a support team when – more... ever needed. I have learnt may things about myself and people in general that in life we all share the many differences and similarity. – less
Good experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 16, 2014
Pros: commision
Cons: very little hours
A day at work would include coming in and making sales. Working off commission meant that the harder I worked the more I would make, so that initiative was great. Management was ok, but my coworkers were great. Virgin gave me many skills that I have today including my problem solving skills.
Cell Phone Salesman
Customer Service Phone Salesman (Former Employee), Moncton. NBApril 29, 2014
Assisted customers in achieving the right phone and the right plan that would meet their needs. Also ensure that the customer was well aware of what to expect on the first bill to avoid any issues to arise in the future. By ensuring the customer understands our product and feel comfortable without company let me know that I was doing exceptional customer – more... service. – less
Great people, forward thinking company who are vey empowering to their employes.
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), SydneyApril 17, 2014
Pros: large campus, free transport, a lot of food vendors on site, great culture.
Cons: was a little far to travel to from home.
My typical day consists of a steady amount of work, a lot of laughs and a very open work environment.

You are free to be who you want to be without judgment. There was a lot of room for career progression and you were always encouraged to seek out new positions within the business or gain visibility over other departments.

The best company I have – more... ever worked for. – less
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Barrie, ONApril 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work would be I would go in open the booth and count the inventory and submit the results to head office so that supplies could be sent to us. I learned how to sell phones, plans, and accessories and which plan go best with what phone and what phone and plan go best with the customer. The management staff was amazing they were there – more... to help you if needed any help and give you the training you needed to succeed in the job. The co-workers were amazing also they helped you with a sell to make sure that you gave the customer every option. The hardest part was when there was no one in the mall to sell too. The most enjoyable part was when I made a sell and the customer left happy. – less
Awesome job for college students
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 26, 2014
Pros: awesome money for student
Cons: minimum 4 days/20 hours a week
Awesome company to work for! You get close with co-workers and they are very diverse. Awesome job for a college student. Hourly plus commission! Great management and you develop great customer service skills! Best job I have ever had.
Strong Leadership Background. Years of experience in the industry
Store Manager (Current Employee), West Vancouver, BCFebruary 3, 2014
Over all have had a vast amount of experience in the mobile and telecommunications world. Years of experience from Wireless Wave to Best Buy Mobile to Virgin Mobile.

Have had many years to grow as a better sales rep and increase and improve upon being a manager in the telecommunications world.

Over all a great company for work for still fairly new – more... to Canada compared to other Mobile companies thus some growth needed in the management sectors and how certain things are run at store level.

Over all very good company to work for and will teach you lots...and value you not just as a employee but a regular person as well. – less
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Saint John, NBOctober 21, 2013
I have learned some good customer service skills. My co-workers are great and I feel appreciated at work.
Awesome place to work
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee), Sarnia, ONOctober 9, 2013
Pros: flexible, good people
Cons: long hours
Can't say anything bad about this job. Great people to work with and great support when needed. Very chill and laid back
my experience working at virgin mobile
Cell phone sales rep (Former Employee), Bell, ONSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: great customer service learning, sales and a good understanding company if ur a student or can work partime very supporting
Cons: no cons to be honest it was just the pay was to low for me to pay my bills and live on
Really good company to work with, lots to learn but the money I was making was not paying my bills.
productive and fun at work
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 31, 2013
-"Log in" on the phone and computer system
-Check-in e-mails
-Call back client if needed
-Start taking call
-Caller can call you for anything regarding phone, i learn every day
-Co-workers approach me to help, good atmosphere
-Being very patient with clients who doesn't know anything about phone
-Halloween plus pizza
loved working for this company
Manager/Retail (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONMay 29, 2013
great company to work for,loved the work and people.loved the fast pace working environment,meeting new people was both a challenge and rewarding part of the job

1 2 3 4 5