Do you believe design and interaction decisions should come from solid research, like customer development and data driven metrics? We're looking for a talented individual to help design and develop digital product for web and mobile.
Viral Foundry is a product studio that balances product development and client service work for early stage startups. This is a great opportunity to join a team that's building world class digital products. You will be an integral part of the team with direct input to product development, roadmap, and product design.
You are the one we're looking for if you have..
- Impressive design skills and you can write code too. We want someone that can help build what they design.
- At least 1 year experience with mobile design, preferably with a shipped website, web app, or native app to showcase.
- Examples of impressive web UIs that you have designed and coded in JS/HTML/CSS.
- Experience in web development technologies including HTML, CSS3, JS.
- Mastered Photoshop, Omnigraffle and working knowledge of other Adobe CS tools.
- A solid portfolio of work. Don't be shy, please share your personal projects.
- You like the Agile process (training can be given) and crave the start-up life.
- Passion for design and hunger to make a dent in the world.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience building wireframes/products from user stories.
- Illustrator experience.
- You know jQuery, Backbone.js, Django, Python, node.js.
- An entrepreneurial spirit when it comes to attacking new projects.
View complete details and apply here - http://viralfoundry.com/ux-ui-designer
Indeed - 20 months ago
Product Studio based out of Gastown