Territory Sales Rep.
Vinylguard Window and Door Systems Ltd. Is one of Ontario’s leading Manufacturers of quality vinyl windows for replacement, renovation and new construction.
Position Overview and Duties;
- Manage all aspects of sales, customer relations and reporting for the territory
- Target and generate new business as well as manage continued growth with existing customers
- Seek out and identify new prospective customers and opportunities
- Execute sales strategies, tactics and sales tools for existing customer growth as well as developing new customer growth
- Aid in the creation of strategies, marketing, tactics and sales tools
- Complete and submit all necessary call reports, planers, budget and analysis weekly, monthly and annually for the territory.
- Provide product knowledge, training, material and support seminars for customers
- Attend all required customer meetings, training and trade shows as requested
- Become aware and knowledgeable of new products, trends, competitors, standards and any happenings within our industry through research, attending seminars or joining industry enhancement groups
- Knowledge of the window and door industry
- Sales, marketing or related experience considered an asset
- Excellent communication, relationship building negotiation skills
- Assertive, Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong time management, planning and problem solving abilities
- An honest team player with professional work ethics
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications, email and the internet
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Competitive Base Salary and bonus program
- Benefit program
- Company car
- Cell phone, lap-top etc.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard